For those who has ordered the 2011 Mustang GT, what was the final price?

Bizzy

Jan 16, 2010
For those who have already ordered the 2011 Mustang GT Premium, what was the final price you got and please list all options. I'm just curious because I'm really thinking of orderering one but I don't want to get ripped off...

Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

I just ordered mine through AAFES since I'm in the Army and stationed in Italy, so the numbers are probably a lot different. But my OTD price was $34,406 with the following options.

Security Package
Comfort Package
High Intensity Discharge Headlights
Global warranty 7/75,000 for $1205 (Can't use the standard manufacture's warranty where I'm at).

Probably not that helpful, I'm pretty excited though. Haven't had a mustang to drive in a long time and my 70 Mach 1 is in pieces back in the States.

That sucks. We just ordered our 2011 yesterday. Not a GT, as this is just a daily driver. But it is a 305hp v6, 6sp man, and the 331's with limited slip, in Kona blue. Should be no slouch! :D

They said 4 weeks which was way quicker than I was expecting.

According to the dealer, yes, they are able to replace one unit from their current order to my specs. Though I am staying skeptical and will wait patiently until April, it will be nice to see if I end up with one of the first 2011's.

I've been ordering 2011 Mustangs for our store since last week. Production doesn't start until March 15th. Assuming some quality check holds when production first starts and I'd say Ford will give the okay to start shipping in early April. First deliveries to dealers will likely be mid-April.

The dealer I work for is ordering 2011 Mustang V6's at just $199 over the invoice total and 2011 GT's at just $399 over the invoice total. This is just a regular production car (albeit a very cool car with gobs more power now) so don't get suckered into paying MSRP or, god forbid, more than MSRP. Somewhere between the invoice total and MSRP should be easy to find anywhere.

Based on our markups noted above, a 2011 V6 would start under $23K and a 2011 GT would start around $29K. Any rebates available at the time of delivery would lower that and any optional equipment will add to that, accordingly. The 2011 Mustang will definitely offer very good bang-for-the-buck.

I ordered mine on the 27th of Jan with a $500 deposit. Mine is a base GT, manual 6 spd, Brembo brake package, black/black. I like mine as pretty much basic as possible to allow for my own touches. The dealer tried add on a $1495 dealer fee that I QUICKLY had them remove or it would be a no go. The final price of mine was $32,585. If I can get it cheaper anywhere else, please let me know. My dealer works with Motiva Performance Engineering for modifications. Awesome shop by the way!!! They told me that they could develop a turbo kit for mine & put it in the deal. All I would have to do is pay for the hard parts & they would take care of eberything else, but the new 5.0 mag sais that the rodscannot handle forced induction.

I just did some math on the value of my car. It's a 2007 GT, automatic, pretty much loaded with optional red interior, heated seats, leather dash, etc. I added an indash Kenwood DVD with navigation, ipod controls, the works.
My car with taxes, etc. was about $31,000 total. Not a bad deal when you consider sticker was about $35,000 and in Kentucky you pay 6 percent on the price of the car in taxes regardless of the trade-in.
(That has changed temporarily at least to supposedly encourage people to buy cars.)
I was offered $18,500 on a trade-in. That is a loss in value of $12,500 over 31 months or, and here is what really gets me, $403.23 per month.
That almost sickens me to calculate. Man I really want a 2011 GT but that loss has really thrown me.
And what will be out next year or for the 50th anniversary?
I love my car. I would really love a 2011. I love almost all Mustangs. Heck I love almost all cars, but at what point does an obsession become too costly?
I can understand why car dealers are in trouble. A $403.23 per month loss. How many people in today's economy could afford that. Most will hold onto their cars until they fall apart. Who could blame them? My first two houses, by the way, decent houses, all cost less than $40,000. (The first was $19,000.)
I also learned that the 2009 Focus my wife both six months ago with a sticker of well over $22,000 (It is fully loaded with leather, moonroof, premium sound, etc.) is now worth $12,500.
All I can say is, I am physically ill after hearing and repeating all that.

I ordered mine on the 27th of Jan with a $500 deposit. Mine is a base GT, manual 6 spd, Brembo brake package, black/black. I like mine as pretty much basic as possible to allow for my own touches. The dealer tried add on a $1495 dealer fee that I QUICKLY had them remove or it would be a no go. The final price of mine was $32,585. If I can get it cheaper anywhere else, please let me know. My dealer works with Motiva Performance Engineering for modifications. Awesome shop by the way!!! They told me that they could develop a turbo kit for mine & put it in the deal. All I would have to do is pay for the hard parts & they would take care of eberything else, but the new 5.0 mag sais that the rodscannot handle forced induction.

I ordered 2011 base GT, 3.73, Brembo, & spoiler delete.........Total price $30,900 (plus tax & tags) I will also get any incentives/rebates offered at the time delivery, but I'm sure there won't be any incentives offered.

WES

All I can say is, I am physically ill after hearing and repeating all that.

I know what you mean, The depretiated value on vehicles is #$%^& and not fair. But I could not be a car salesman, I guess cause Im to honest of a person. :D
I have watched my loan go down as paying it and it stayed pretty much with the bluebook value the whole time but I put several thousand down when I bought it. If I hadnt put that down it would be way under the current loan. :)