Found some old pics of my car, just thought I'd share

1slow95

Founding Member
May 16, 2002
ohio
I can't believe how much it's changed over the last couple years! I've gotta thank the fine members of stangnet for everything I've done with this car. I barely even knew the difference between the 5.0 and 4.6 when I signed up, and look at me now! :SNSign:

Anyways, this is the earliest pic I have. Sportlines and Bullitt rims are the mods at this point.
Jan1326.JPG

Apr1374.JPG

SVO hood and clear headlights
Jul2547.JPG

Jul2546.JPG

Cobra front bumper
Jan29083.JPG

Steeda wing
Feb08204.JPG

DD Bullitt's
100_1479.JPG

100_1485.JPG

Engine
engine.jpg

And how it looks today :hail2:
100_1401.JPG

100_1398.JPG

100_0740.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

what a poor attempt to show off your engine bay LOL

just kidding.

its amazing what a little bit of reading can do on here to turn any car from stock to drag car.

lazer red is such a beautiful color when new and not eatten at by the sun.

great job!!!!

:Word:
What's even more amazing is that I did all the work myself(with some help from family/friends), except for gears and paint. I can remember when I was afraid to change a clutch myself LOL. Now I can see why my automotive instructor in college wanted me to stay in that field instead of computers! :lol:

95strokerPSU said:
Your engine bay looks great...what about a new upper rad hose, polished/chrome pullies, and maybe getting the filter farther forward away from the alt?

But job good on transfromation, I know how hard and time and money consuming it is.

Dave

Thanks! Im hoping to do all of those things and much more this winter. Basically I ran out of money this summer so I reused several parts that I wanted to replace. My bank account is finally getting back to normal, so I think Im gonna wait til after the holidays then go crazy buying parts again. :D

My list so far includes:
MSD 6AL
New air intake setup
Dyno tune
Tubular K-member/coil overs
TKO swap

MysteryMachine said:
oh i guess there is a little more room up front there. How did you extend your wires just cut them and stick a piece in or did you re wire everything

Only had to extend a few. I just cut them and soldered in some extra wire. The way I ran the wires, I believe the MAF, SPOUT, and alternator-to-fuse box wires are the only ones I extended.