Fox Free (for now)

Boosted92LX

It's only an inch or two. What's the big deal?
15 Year Member
Dec 19, 2010
Well, it happened. After owning it just shy of ten years I let her go. A fellow offered me a good price for my calypso car and I decided to pass it on. He even let me keep the W stroker I’d been putting together. What will that go in? Who knows. Maybe my son will end up with it in his blue fox, maybe I’ll get another Ford toy to drop it in. Lately I’ve been piddling with motorcycles (plural)... and kicking around the idea of the Texas mile on one. I definitely have the equipment for it...
01573E6D-8FDD-4FC2-942B-132EE841EC58.jpeg
5255E828-38FB-44AE-8711-3BD775495880.jpeg

4977D45B-7CC3-433F-B1EE-26A2F49ADFCE.jpeg
A90182B1-792E-43EE-9C9B-4ED39F9D99E6.jpeg

• Hell Yeah!
Reactions: 4 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Man..... you guys kill me with these huge work spaces. Awesome stuff!!
Two car garages get real small, real quick (especially when the other half has the other half). Although I do enjoy keeping her car in tip top shape.

Reactions: 1 user
Man..... you guys kill me with these huge work spaces. Awesome stuff!!
Two car garages get real small, real quick (especially when the other half has the other half). Although I do enjoy keeping her car in tip top shape.
It’s hard to keep it organized when your boy is piling stuff in it faster than you can get rid of it, but yeah. Thank you.

Just be careful brother. It can be end game really quick on one of those on the big end.

Don’t get me wrong though, I love them too and often wish I still had one. Enjoy, and be safe.
Thanks man. I rode for years then quit to raise kids. They’re starting to filter out of the house now, and I want to enjoy bikes again before I get too old for it. I’m a lot more cautious now than back then... believe me. The front tire very rarely leaves the ground now.

My days of bike riding are over. Too many days they can't be ridden due to bad weather and cold..( may as well have some stupid car that I barely drive in the garage instead) and even when you can,..there's too many people that don't see you.
( dangerous)
I got close to buying a Triumph T 120 before the Jag when I just had to have something to throw my money away on..
(not that it's anywhere close to a 900 or Ninja) but the one side of my brain prevailed in that decision.

Now I have an old Jag that nobody wants......shoulda bought a boat.

My days of bike riding are over. Too many days they can't be ridden due to bad weather and cold..( may as well have some stupid car that I barely drive in the garage instead) and even when you can,..there's too many people that don't see you.
( dangerous)
I got close to buying a Triumph T 120 before the Jag when I just had to have something to throw my money away on..
(not that it's anywhere close to a 900 or Ninja) but the one side of my brain prevailed in that decision.

Now I have an old Jag that nobody wants......shoulda bought a boat.

Man Mike... I really need to catch up. I love Jags! I had a ‘74 XJ12 I really regret parting with. At the time I couldn’t afford to repair it, so I let it go. I’d love to have it back and do some kind of engine swap in it.

Can I get some cliff notes on your Jag?

Man Mike... I really need to catch up. I love Jags! I had a ‘74 XJ12 I really regret parting with. At the time I couldn’t afford to repair it, so I let it go. I’d love to have it back and do some kind of engine swap in it.

Can I get some cliff notes on your Jag?
Hell, you can buy my jag. Beautiful xk base car w/62k I added a 3yr 36k powertrain warranty. This car is safe to 100 k. ( or 3 years from now)

Allan! Hey brother! Welcome back.

I’m hoping you finally got your house all fixed up after the hurricane? Yes?

I’m really digging the 900. It has a sweet Z1 look to it.

Hell, you can buy my jag. Beautiful xk base car w/62k I added a 3yr 36k powertrain warranty. This car is safe to 100 k. ( or 3 years from now)
That’s really cool Mike! I’d love to see pics of it... although I’m trying to figure out how to buy a 535i right now and pay for college! Ha! I’ll probably be stuck in the s550 for three-four more years.

Allan! Hey brother! Welcome back.

I’m hoping you finally got your house all fixed up after the hurricane? Yes?

I’m really digging the 900. It has a sweet Z1 look to it.
Hey buddy! How’s it been, man? Yes, the house is finally rebuilt. It took a year and a half and lots of grief from contractors, but we are back home! I love it! Thanks for asking!

That 900 is a modern classic replica of sorts of the 1973 Z1. It’s a fun bike, especially with the Brock’s Performance package I put on it- holy cow! One of my riding buddies with a ZX6 ninja gets pissed when I smoke him on it! LOL..
Did you ever get you 4 eye car(s) on the road, or is that still ongoing?

Hey buddy! How’s it been, man? Yes, the house is finally rebuilt. It took a year and a half and lots of grief from contractors, but we are back home! I love it! Thanks for asking!

That 900 is a modern classic replica of sorts of the 1973 Z1. It’s a fun bike, especially with the Brock’s Performance package I put on it- holy cow! One of my riding buddies with a ZX6 ninja gets pissed when I smoke him on it! LOL..
Did you ever get you 4 eye car(s) on the road, or is that still ongoing?
I’ve been sort of going through a divorce thingy for the past several months, I’m happier, just need to get my focus back.

Just one mustang now, the coupe.

Welcome back pal . If you’re looking for a tuner for that thing. Tommy Miceli . I’m not sure if he does remote stuff but he has some of the fastest stock motor bikes in the country

Welcome back pal . If you’re looking for a tuner for that thing. Tommy Miceli . I’m not sure if he does remote stuff but he has some of the fastest stock motor bikes in the country

Thanks Jeff.

I used Brock’s Performance out of Ohio for the 900 and it’s pretty wicked for what it is. I’ll check out Mr. Miceli and see what he’s got going. Not sure what I’m gonna do with the 14 yet.

Bikes are definitely fun I miss riding, but after totaling my Ninja back in the mid 90s I figured I'll stick to things with 4 wheels.
Mine was a 91 600R, can't imagine the power/handling of the new ones.
I'm in the same boat, one kid getting her masters and just moved the younger one into college.
Looks like I'll be in debt for another 4 years...lol , I don't mind though want to make sure the kids have a fighting chance at
making a good living.