Fox throttle swap wiring help!!

Black Stampede

Founding Member
Sep 3, 2002
Grand Rapids, MI
Hey guys I'm doing a fox throttle body swap and need to know how to hook up the plug on top of the fox throttle body to the sn95 harness. Since the Sn95 plug that needs to plug in there is a different plug I got the fox one of course. What I need to know is, since the wires on different colors on the fox harness vs. the sn95, what wires need to be spliced with which ones. I know this sounds like it makes no sense, but I assume the guys who have done the swap will know what I am talking about. I would really appreciate some help cause this is pretty much all I have left to do before the turbo setup is alive. Thanks guys!

• Sponsors (?)

Green wire – Gray w/white stripe
Black wire – Gray w/red stripe
Orange wire – Brown w/white stripe :nice:

Hey guys I'm doing a fox throttle body swap and need to know how to hook up the plug on top of the fox throttle body to the sn95 harness. Since the Sn95 plug that needs to plug in there is a different plug I got the fox one of course. What I need to know is, since the wires on different colors on the fox harness vs. the sn95, what wires need to be spliced with which ones. I know this sounds like it makes no sense, but I assume the guys who have done the swap will know what I am talking about. I would really appreciate some help cause this is pretty much all I have left to do before the turbo setup is alive. Thanks guys!