Fuel Fuel Rail cross overs

kendawg73

Feb 5, 2014
so I'm cleaning up a set of 94/95 fuel rails for my Fox... the front had a black fuel hose replacing the oem crossover line with 2 of the crappy worm clamps.. so yanked that... and also removed the oem rear line. I know that the oem was some push-loc type fitting... and it was some type of plastic inside that outer rubber cover...

so... what have any of you replaced it with? search I see posts about just using EFI line and EFI clamps... but there are soooo many lines/brands... it appears the I would need 1/4" ID line (-4).

So I was think about this, get it in blue so would add some color contract to the motor.... and get some good SS EFI style clamps.. - http://www.russellperformance.com/mc/hose/twist-lok.shtml

or if someone has better idea, please let me know...

• Sponsors (?)

You can also use the hard plastic fuel injection line...its a heat-shrink fit so you eliminate the hose clamps entirely.

If you use fuel line make sure its fuel INJECTION line, regular rubber fuel line is not rated for EFI fuel pressures(its for low pressure carbed applications). I am pretty sure it will hold 43psi for a time, but it will eventually fail...fuel injection line is rated for much more....its sold at any auto parts store(the stuff I have bought at Autozone and the like is usually black on the outside with a blue liner on the inside)