girl needing electrical help :(

• Sponsors (?)

hey i have a question anyways since this is MY THREAD....how can i tell if my top is after market....and what company it is? because i need a new back glass.....and the stock 90 back zippers dont match mine but i cant find a company name on my top

dznrroses said:
hahah if i was fake....wouldnt my profile be public....because i would want millions of people to see it...and i wouldnt have anything to hide because its not really me...hahaha dont be a re-re......i need a five lug coversion damn it

If your junkyard savy and not looking to upgrade the brakes too much, you can do one pretty cheap.

here is some stuff to read:

http://mjbobbitt.home.comcast.net/mustang/5lug.html

http://mjbobbitt.home.comcast.net/

If you want to buy rebuit/new parts from auto stores like napa you can avoid core costs by just putting your old "wrong" stuff back in the boxes and giving it back to them, yeah its not the most honest thing, but they never know.

If you got an extra 700 bucks kicking around...
http://www.stangsuspension.com/store/comersus_viewitem.asp?idproduct=446

cobra brakes!

What I don't understand is why anyone would think she's not a she. I'm a she, you all believe me. Wierd. I dunno.

Nah, **** that, I guess I do understand. I fooled a bunch of dudes on a band forum (DON'T ASK!!) into believing I was a dude too. LOL I still post as a dude over there. It's REALLY hard to know for sure who you're really talking to. LOL

when i was new here, not noing anyone... i thought there where alot of girls on here... because of all the chicks in the avatar's... like 90mustang mustang5L5 and the guys that have chicks in there avatars... i didnt know cuz i was new.. i almost thought daggar was a girl too.. only do to a photo chop of his car...
but now that ive been around i can tell who isnt and who is... frankie i didnt kno you were a she either till that thread of your house~~!

90mustang_GT5.0 said:
when i was new here, not noing anyone... i thought there where alot of girls on here... because of all the chicks in the avatar's... like 90mustang mustang5L5 and the guys that have chicks in there avatars... i didnt know cuz i was new.. i almost thought daggar was a girl too.. only do to a photo chop of his car...
but now that ive been around i can tell who isnt and who is... frankie i didnt kno you were a she either till that thread of your house~~!

what do you think I am?

pre or post op?

thanks guys....yeah my back glass broke a while back ago...i got my back peice from johnsons (a junkyard) it was the only one they had....and i took the zipper off my broken one and took it to an uhpolstry shop....it worked like that...but after i installed it it kinda sagged.... :( i dunno....but now my problem is that i cant find a junkyard with that peice anymore and the only way to order is offline.....but they dont even come with the metal bar that is needed to install it....im not sure how to transfer the one i have.......and alot of the backglass peices i find online say specifc name brand tops the match with....and i dont know what mine is ......i bought the car used

dznrroses said:
thanks guys....yeah my back glass broke a while back ago...i got my tops from johnsons (a junkyard) it was the only one the had....and i took the zipper off my broke one and took it to an uhpolstry shop....it worked like that...but after i installed it it kinda sagged.... :( i dunno....but now my problem is that i cant find a junkyard with that peice anymore and the only way to order is offline.....but they dont even come with the metal bar that is needed to install it....im not sure how to transfer the one i have.......and alot of the backglass peices i find online say specifc name brand tops the match with....and i dont know what mine is ......i bought the car used

you...know....those...damn...dots....are....really....annoying :D

dznrroses said:
thanks guys....yeah my back glass broke a while back ago...i got my back peice from johnsons (a junkyard) it was the only one they had....and i took the zipper off my broken one and took it to an uhpolstry shop....it worked like that...but after i installed it it kinda sagged.... :( i dunno....but now my problem is that i cant find a junkyard with that peice anymore and the only way to order is offline.....but they dont even come with the metal bar that is needed to install it....im not sure how to transfer the one i have.......and alot of the backglass peices i find online say specifc name brand tops the match with....and i dont know what mine is ......i bought the car used

There should be a tag somewhere that tells you who made your top.