girl needing electrical help :(

• Sponsors (?)

yeah i also noticed that when i hit the brakes on my car and it sounds like its gonna shut off.....my ac slows way down, like this morning, i had the defrost on blast....and it got really slow and quiet when i hit my brakes?? hmmm that wouldnt be the throttle body or a vacuum leak would it?

if you hear any hissin noises then you have a leakwhere yeah i would try cleaning that throttle body first its cheap just get a can of cleaner and spray in the throttle body closed and wide open with the engine OFF if it stlll does it post in TECH section of this forum we would be glad to help thnks:D

dznrroses said:
if you asked to be my friend you did......there were sum weird chicks tho i denied......ask me again :)

yeah i also noticed that when i hit the brakes on my car and it sounds like its gonna shut off.....my ac slows way down, like this morning, i had the defrost on blast....and it got really slow and quiet when i hit my brakes?? hmmm that wouldnt be the throttle body or a vacuum leak would it?

Dude, that's weird :scratch:

Power drain from brake lights :shrug:

ahhhh I see hmmm.....im obsessed with my car so trust me i notice ALL the changes....and the blast definitly gets softer when i hit my brakes :) hahaha ill be broke before my cars just comfortably driveable!!!

That';s just the lovely Ford 2G alt telling you it's wheezing and old.

Add a 3G alt conversion to the list of future mods. I'm sure one of these guys would just love to explain it all to you. :)