girl needing electrical help :(

oh noooo :( .....my back glass just broke to :( thats 150...and tires for the rims...hmmmm ...ima try to make my daddy help me fix the electrical problem....but he says my cars a peice of **** and ford stands for found on road dead :( hahah thank you though!!!!!! nice ride yourself!!

• Sponsors (?)

try autozone. to post your pic you have to hve it hosted in like photobucket or putfile. then you go to "go advanced" in the reply box. there wil be an icon for images. you click that and paste your hyperlink to your pic. it should come up.

dznrroses said:
oh noooo :( .....my back glass just broke to :( thats 150...and tires for the rims...hmmmm ...ima try to make my daddy help me fix the electrical problem....but he says my cars a peice of **** and ford stands for found on road dead :( hahah thank you though!!!!!! nice ride yourself!!

OMG, we must be sisters. My Dad says the same thing about my 5.0.

(He loves my '04 tho. It used to be his.)

not hard to install the multifunction. jus need to take your time and be patient. dont lose the screws for the steering column halfs. the paint on that car is sweet, but i agree the wheels gotta go. try the junkyard for a cheap multi function switch, if they have a good one you have yourself a working multifunction for cheap if that is for sure whats wrong in your car. you need someone good to help you electrically diagnose the problem correctly. You cant really jus guess with electrical components although there are some things that are jus common failures.

yeah my dad is good at electrical crap...if i can get him to help....im a junkyard queen hahah but i dont even know where to look on the car to get it off ya know? and thanks...i love the paint...hate the rims...but im workin on it...i will not disgrace my pony

dznrroses said:

tell him it really stands for "First On Race Day"

and then.. to STFU :rolleyes: