girl needing electrical help :(

• Sponsors (?)

dznrroses said:
thank you so much jrichker:nice: ....now that i have the full breakdown...it wont be so hard for me....like i said im not a mechanic...everything i know about cars is what i learned from other people...im forcing myself to learn because i love my car....if i had a riceburner...i woulda junked it...but i cant afford mechanics and i need it fixed....so i do it myself...but this really helped me...your a genius :hail2: and to bdaspny...is that place up on warwick? past main st? i think i know what your talking about...do you remember juniors mustang? is that place like it? i havent been yet, but i might go by this weekend...i just hate going because they look at me...automatically assume im stoopid and try raping me on prices :mad: but anyways, im def working on it this weekend...listenin to jrichker and seeing what happens....:bang: my love for this car drives me crazy i swear!! does anyone from va know any junkyards with mustangs in ok shape? ive been to johnsons mustang and truck parts.....i got:owned: butaaa what can ya do? hahah so if ya know places ....lemme know please!!! and thank you guys sooooo much :p

yeah that's the place. i heard of juniors but never been there. is it still around? well anyway rodney is the owner at rocket performance. mostly all they do is mustangs. the whole lot is full of them. they are real good people. and if the guys give you any trouble just tell his wife she'll deal with them. they do great work. you shoudl really drop by there sometime. also johnsons mustang and truck parts has lots of stuff but if you manage to buy something there you feel like you been raped. the prices are way too high!!

It's not to say that she's for real... Only that it's not a duplicate account for the listed IP addresses.

If it is Ryan, then he's on a computer(s) other than the one(s) he's used to log into his account.

Daggar said:
It's not to say that she's for real... Only that it's not a duplicate account for the listed IP addresses.

If it is Ryan, then he's on a computer(s) other than the one(s) he's used to log into his account.

How many ip matches with ryan? i no im only on this one... but he has to have a few... home, school.. god knows how many skool pc's he's been on.. and other family members houses...

not to pick on him just curious... And who has the most ip's?? if you dont mind?

i understood you the 1st time... let me try to help you understand me now....

how ip's has ryan loged in on?
Who has the most ip's?
if you dont mind--

stating that i was wondering if it (what ever you look at) shows how many ip adresses we at stang net have logged in on ?... i kno my computer on has one ip address... but this computer is the only one i log in on.. but if i logged in on 20 differant p/c's would it (what ever it is that you look at) show all 21 ip adresses ?... and if so, how many does ryan have ? and who has the most ? if you dont mind just curious~!

hahahahahaha im not "ryan" i told you re-re's.....and blah blah blah....

no juniors isnt around anymore....now its a marine shop ....boats blah....yeah a few months ago i bought a back glass from johnsons ...used...they charged me 160$it was dirty as hell and when i got it on my car (and i installed it the only way it could be done) it sagged at the seams....also my top is aftermarket and the stock 90 backpiece has a zipper with big plasticy teeth....my top has small metal ones...and the way to feed the zippers together was backwards anyways.....so i had to take the zipper off my old back piece and have it sewn on my new one....it really was a bitch....and then my brother broke it again about a week ago....now i have no idea where to get it from....i dont know what kind of aftermarket top it is soooooo i dont know where to order it from....and im NOT going back to johnsons....yup thats my johnsons story :)

(Dagger If this is too far erase it) Until we get a pic of you holding a sign in front of you car that says Stangnet 0443 and i will believe you but until then

90mustang_GT5.0 said:
i understood you the 1st time... let me try to help you understand me now....

how ip's has ryan loged in on? Nunya Bidness
Who has the most ip's? Nunya Bidness
if you dont mind--

stating that i was wondering if it (what ever you look at) shows how many ip adresses we at stang net have logged in on ? Just drop into the staff forum or the mod CP panel... Oh... It won't let you in? There must be a reason for that. ... i kno my computer on has one ip address... but this computer is the only one i log in on.. but if i logged in on 20 differant p/c's would it (what ever it is that you look at) show all 21 ip adresses ?Just drop into the staff forum or the mod CP panel... Oh... It won't let you in? There must be a reason for that.... and if so, how many does ryan have ? Nunya Bidness and who has the most ? Just drop into the staff forum or the mod CP panel... Oh... It won't let you in? There must be a reason for that. if you dont mind just curious~!

Hope that clears it all up for ya and satisfies your curiosity. :lol: