GM never again

Well, I've been an avid GM person most of my life. They have been great cars but their newer stuff is junk and the dealers suck. Will never buy from them again.

History-
Bought my 04 GTO 'certified used' with 20k miles on it. Dealer never processed my paperwork and I never actually got my warranty. GM didn't care and dealer didn't care. Was left without a warranty and I paid extra for a certified car when I could of got a higher miles one for less.

Wife bought an 05 GTO as a dealer demo. I think the dealer put more miles on it testing it then she did actualyl drive it. 4 rear diffs, ABS, window leak, leather tore on rear seats that literally were never sat in once, ect....

Wife sold the GTO for an 08 HHR SS with 12k miles. Turbo failed, GM took 6+ weeks to fix it so we had a ****ty Saturn Astra rental. Exhaust tip burt off after the turbo failed. Brake booster didn't work on startup and she almost went off a cliff(our driveway is very steep). 3 TMPS failed. Tire is leaking. Dealer didn't wipe oil off engine cover and now its stained to hell. Dealer didn't bolt control arm bushing when we took it in for service for a clunk. Dealer put PSI in one of her tires after they replaced the TPMS....

F U GM. I'm buying an 05 GT convertible in yellow on Saturday. Can't wait to let the modding begin. Will be getting long tubes, x pipe, catback, and a tune right away. Hopefully upgrade some suspension this year. Next year will be clutch, cam, intake mani, TB, and hopefully some heads.

• Sponsors (?)