Going to Dyno Take a guess before I go!!

• Sponsors (?)

SVTStang03 said:
250RWHP 312RWTQ :nice:
What would put me over 265 RWHP and I'm told the Flowmasters are hurting me? Is this true? also If I'm at 250 RWHP whats the HP then :shrug:
Would the stock Mufflers "Which I still have on till Tuesday" earn me more HP?
also Would pulleys put me a bit closer to the 265 RWHP

About Stock RWHP and HP do you know what it is?
How much Hp would the TA get and what degree should I run at?
I'd like to get as much done this week so I can Bring back some kick a@@ numbers..
p.s. LTS I've heard are a nightmare to install.... :)

SVTStang03 said:
I think stock HP is around 235-240 at the wheels. Depending on conditions, fuel, etc. I think pullies would give you maybe 5-6 HP more...
So your saying a New Accufab TB and Accufab Plenum and K&N filter and C&L inlet pipe and 85 MAF and Bassini Cat X pipe are only giving 10RWHP over stock... No way!! the Accufab TB & plenum and Maf are worth 15-20 RWHP according to Ronnie Daiaz and others..
:shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

SVTStang03 said:
I think stock HP is around 235-240 at the wheels. Depending on conditions, fuel, etc. I think pullies would give you maybe 5-6 HP more...
That is at the flywheel 240 for stock. So if its an auto it will probally be 20% less and a 5 speed about 10 to 15% less. But someone will correct me if I am wrong. Still you should have some good numbers.

Well if Stock is around 240 RWHP then with all of the items I listed It has to be more then 10-15 RWHP!..
here's the add ons
K&N air filter removed stock snorkle! 2-3 RWHP
Accufab 70 MM TB 4-5 RWHP
Accufab Plenum 4-5 RWHP
C&L 85mm MAF 8-10 RWHP
C&L Inlet tube 2-3 RWHP
Bassini Catted X pipe 6-8 RWHP
Flowmaster 40/2 chambers 1-2 RWHP if that
That's 36 RWHP ontop of the the stock 240 RWHP for a total of 276 rwhp I'm sure It's not that hight but it has to be close to 265 RWHP.. Anyone think this is right I mean theses are numbers that I have gotten off 5.0 magazine and MMFF or stangnet....
Thanks for all the input the dyno will tell the story soon I'm hoping it's doog news!

SVTStang03 said:
It's really hard to say whether or not all those items work well with each other or not. You will have to just see how the dyno goes.
Y I know your right but don't you think the 250 RWHP is a tad low? Help me out here.. :lol: I'd be hapy with 260-265 RWHP do you think i could get that? and if not I should get atleast 265 with a steeda TA right :shrug:

03Sleeper said:
Y I know your right but don't you think the 250 RWHP is a tad low? Help me out here.. :lol: I'd be hapy with 260-265 RWHP do you think i could get that? and if not I should get atleast 265 with a steeda TA right :shrug:
Dont do magazine math!!

Get her dynoed and then youll find out.