got my bbk ssi intake in: PIKAGE

carbed87

Jun 5, 2005
got her in today, stupid asshat who shipped it just threw all the bolts in the bottom of the box. not to mention i was picking packeging penuts out of the intake for about 20 minutes. anyways, heres the pics:

Picture019.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture020.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture021.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture022.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture023.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture023.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

lol it already looks like they port match the top to bottom from the factory because you can see where it's all been grinded. overall nice lookin piece. can't wait to have a motor worth a **** to put it on.

mid to upper rpm horsepower, also pretty good torque. apparently they concentrated on having a nice even curve all around but when it really shines is with boost. im guessing because the intake runners are shorter then other aftermarket apps.

Yeah it was hard choice to take the cfi off with the 10k rev limit and the 890peek hp and all... i just needed a good driving carb'd car, all them 12 miles per gallon was just way too much.....so as long as your nice i'll give ya a deal on it....

Wow, talk about a urine storm on a parade. That intake is different, kind of like the "duratech"intakes of some of the V6 Fords where you have the split collums. We all pretty much know that a aftermarket intake on a stock headed car is going to have limited results, but it's like buying your kid a shirt two sizes too big. Hopefully you'll grow into it.

Now, lets see some "installed" pics.

Wow, talk about a urine storm on a parade. That intake is different, kind of like the "duratech"intakes of some of the V6 Fords where you have the split collums. We all pretty much know that a aftermarket intake on a stock headed car is going to have limited results, but it's like buying your kid a shirt two sizes too big. Hopefully you'll grow into it.

Now, lets see some "installed" pics.

I have to agree. I really, really, really don't like the looks of it.