Got the Anderson Top End Kit Installed

• Sponsors (?)

I was thinking about using an air saw or maybe a jig saw with a metal blade. Or even drilling small holes around it and using an air saw to finish. I also ordered the anderson maf delete kit with 10" filter. My car is Holley efi so no maf.

Oh and make sure you guy a maf wire harness extension
93 Teal Terror - I've been emailing back and forth with AFM and am also looking at this kit. I was told the heads and intake are on backorder so I may also be on an extended build timeline. I'll be installing on a 295,000 mile untouched engine. Did you encounter any piston to valve clearance issues? Have you had a chance to get any #s?

Thanks me too. I've been wanting to do a HCI for over 20 years. You know its funny after all this time, it kind of just feels like a newer car with less grip. The expedition has the twin turbo V6 and the truck the coyote 5.0 with probably similar numbers though obviously both are pigs.

Either way I am impressed how good it runs with almost 200k miles on the stock short block.
I just got this kit myself, but ran a different timing chain and for some reason I’m getting a whining noise as if I have a supercharger or something any advice would be appreciated

Old thread. Not sure if these guys are still around.
That sounded like a country song so...

Just imagine C.W. McCall :O_o:

In a digital world, where the data flows like streams, A forum in the corner, where we shared our dreams. Scrollin' through the messages, just killin' time, I stumbled on a thread, sparked a thought in my mind.

Old thread, not sure if these guys are still around, But the knowledge shared, it's the best I've found. In this online world that's ever changin', some things remain, Like the wisdom gained through the years of that old domain.

Keyboards and mouse clicks, 20 years of automotive lore, We were young and eager, craving engines' roar. The conversation rolled on, and the posts would sway, Underneath that screen glow, we'd learn and chat away.

Old thread, not sure if these guys are still around, But the knowledge shared, it's the best I've found. In this online world that's ever changin', some things remain, Like the wisdom gained through the years of that old domain.

Now the years have passed us by, like odometers on the road, But I'll always treasure those posts we'd read, and the stories they'd unfold. Though the web took us far, we're a community all the same, In the heart of automotive threads, we'll forever share the flame.

The forum may be silent, the thread may have closed, But the love for those old posts, well, nobody knows S o let's raise our tools, to the knowledge we've found, In that digital thread of wisdom, where automotive minds are bound.

Yeah, the internet may keep on evolvin', but our knowledge is true, In the world of automotive threads, we'll forever stay connected, me and you. Old thread, not sure if these guys are still around, But the knowledge shared, it's the best I've found.

:jester:

Reactions: 1 user