Gues my gutted 5.0lx'x weight...lol

BK_CAULEY

it's built for speed not longevity, woman
Dec 26, 2006
0
10
49
Thomasville, ga
how much do you think it weighs? couple of hundred pounds...maybe. :rlaugh:

please dont rag on my occomidations. im working with what i have. but that little shed has had some serious wrench time in it.

FYI this is my old wrecked coupe. JY is coming to get it tommorrow. there is nothing else that can be aken off of it

View attachment 327390
 
that little shed is more than I got.I have a driveway spot that I share with my other two vehicles. I'd kill for a covered work area.
 
I don't even get a roof on 4 wooden poles...i just get the apartment parking lot :cry:

Although it's pretty funny when the neighbors walk by and you've got your engine torn apart and they look at you like you're crazy. The funniest part is when they need car help you know who they come running to.
 
Yep I remember living at a condo complex and everyone comming to me cause I was always screwing with something. Got a couple hot dates that way View attachment 327363 :nice: Im really lucky to have a two car carpot, windy days suxor but I am really thankful fur the shade :)
BK I gotta say Im really impressed at the progress you made :nice: It seems like it wasnt that long ago when you posted about the wreck, that was :notnice:
 
Ooooooo.... ahhhh...:drool: The manly-ness, the furiocity, oh I want your body big boy.

Dude we need to ****in chill. You and josh get your **** together, its going down this summer!!
 
does it still have front wheels and no jackstands? it's all in the pivot point location, put them towards the middle and you can raise the back or front with 1 finger...ask me how i know(i have a stripped and gutted coupe on jack stands i'm working on)
 
jackstands under tha A-arms up frnt and under the lower control arms in the rear. and i was just posting this to get a laugh BTW

does it still have front wheels and no jackstands? it's all in the pivot point location, put them towards the middle and you can raise the back or front with 1 finger...ask me how i know(i have a stripped and gutted coupe on jack stands i'm working on)
 
You are a beast BK!!! HAHA...that is great, but you should bend your knees more, and do 3 sets of 8. :rlaugh:

Just kiddin man! It will be sad to see her go. If you have a Dewalt sawzall or something similar, it wouldn't be a bad idea to cut that thing in half and save the rear clip!! You never know if you build another car you could use it.....

BTW.....I saw a notch rear clip on Ebay for PICK-UP ONLY. The bid was at 500 and climbing....(just something to consider)
 
yea i know where about 10 hatches are i can cut up for metal. i think i might try to sell the damn thing.

im gonna make sure back2fox has all the stuff he needs or make sure i can get it, before i sell my car though
 
BK--You should have slammed a Protein Shake after lifting the car up!!!

i do work out alot. and i do take whey as a dietary supplement. i use a brand called ON gold standard. the only one i actually like is the double choclate.

other than mild weight lifting i have been framing for 95% of my working life and that deff puts the weight on. since i lost my drafting job and reverted back to framing i have lost 18-20lbs and 3 pants sizes. sitting in an office all day will ruin you.

besides becasue of the weight distribution on the car it was like lifting a 80 lb back of sackrete