Guys, rad question, need help asap!

lazy_stang

Mar 22, 2009
Hey guys, ive been getting a little smell of coolant the past couple days, (oil looks good ) thought it was the heater core, then when i was picking up the gf from work i seen the leak, i thought it was coming from the coolant resevoir. . . drove back home and it started to warm up, when i pulled in the yard *poof* steam from under the hood, and its coming from the top of the of the rad. . . anyhow my question to you guys is: I can get a ford aluminum rad new for $200 a friend bought it for his 89 stang and didnt use it. . . will it work on my 95?
im trying to get this running asap because i have my winter beater all tore apart doing work on it and this is my daily driver right now. . . and my bro is coming home from out west in 2 days and hes never been in my stang and i want it running. . .
p.s.-im driving my parent mini-van tonight . . . cmon guys help me please lol

• Sponsors (?)

It's going to take a bit of work to do it.. The stock SN95 fan is about an inch thick, short and wide. The mounts for the rad, the fan, the CCRM bracket and overflow, and the cover over the rad will all probably be off.