hahaha oops teehee

Boss 351

Here sthhhhhhhheeeve take a picthh of my man flowe
Jul 13, 2003
Canada
I spent the day cleaning my car, I removed everything from the trunk (old set of iron GT40 heads, spare tire, carpets, insulation and tools that I've had in there since I bought the car almost. I wanted to see how much rust was in there before I take it to the body shop (no rust at all, I'm happy to say BTW).

Anyway here comes the brain fart: I continued to clean the car, washed it, blah blah... talked to my dad for a little while and then I head back home. But I take the long way back up main street. Turns out with less weight in the rear, the tires spin a lot easier (go figure) So I press the gas a little at a green light and spin the tires pretty good, the pavement was dry so it made a lot of noise and the rear slid sideways a little...

All happy about this, I look around and notice a cop in the opposite lane just staring at me with a look like this: :scratch: Of course I went from :D to :( He waved me a "no no no" gesture :nono: and I just went :shrug: Luckily he laughed and continued... Phewwww!

hahaha that's my moment in the sun right there

• Sponsors (?)

I know a few cops in my area and went off-roading with some when I had my truck. There is also a very hot female cop working here, she pulled me over last winter because I had too much snow on the roof and my plate was covered. She said something like "I can give you a ticket for this"... I said something stupid like "You can pull me over anytime you want, I wish all cops were as pretty" :lol: She went back to her car and came back out with a brush and removed the snow from my car and gave me a warning. Damn...

Seriously though I try not to act too stupid with my car since they will end up blacklisting me lol