Head light pics request

Zero_chance

Founding Member
May 29, 2001
Maricopa, AZ
I'm converting to dual beam HID lights over the winter and want new lens assemblies to go with it. Up in the air about which style to go with and I'm hoping some of you guys have better pics than the manufacturers put on their websites. I'm undecided between the Cobra style, ultra clears or the smoked out clears available. Maybe some pics would help my decision making process.

• Sponsors (?)

n22400449_37220095_5628.jpg

Thanks for the replies guys. I ended up going with the ultra clear head and corner lens. As seen in the last pic posted, I like the way they look on black cars. I thought of using the Cobra style but in the end I decided to save the extra 50 bucks and put it toward my winter projects. In any case, installed the new lens' and the 8000K HID's and I'm very happy with the way they came out. I'll try to attach a pic. Keep in mind its on my Iphone and the car was petty close to the edge of the shop so I couldnt get a great shot. Unfortunately as you can see, I didnt have a chance to wash it one last time before winter storage..
img68071.jpg