Hello Mustang Fans...

I hope am gone a have some respect now! I told you everything about my Shelby and the new one coming in 2007... Everybody laft at me and call me a liar!

5.4L SC SVT Shelby 2007 GT500... http://www.svt.ford.com/home.asp

The pic's of my car is there... http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=529329

I don't want to start a fight here again... No thank's! I just want to put the fact here...

Have a good ride and a good summer!

• Sponsors (?)

SVTLink said:
I'm fairly new, but I was wondering why hes such a bad guy?

Just look at the car he states he has. There is no such thing as a 2004 Shelby Cobra 40th Anniversary Edition. Let alone did they make 100 of these cars as he claims. He got suckered by a used car dealer and he wants us all to be fooled just like he was. He even had the audacity to post a PHOTOCHOPPED SVT certificate that supposedly provided proof his car was genuine. We called his ass out and he got :owned:

U.M.

CarrollShelby said:
I hope am gone a have some respect now! I told you everything about my Shelby and the new one coming in 2007... Everybody laft at me and call me a liar!

5.4L SC SVT Shelby 2007 GT500... http://www.svt.ford.com/home.asp

The pic's of my car is there... http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=529329

I don't want to start a fight here again... No thank's! I just want to put the fact here...

Have a good ride and a good summer!

Okay, the facts currently point to you owning a fake Shelby. I see you've taken a couple new pictures, but why haven't you taken a picture of the following two items you claim your Cobra has:

-Shelby logo and stainless plate number #
-Carroll Shelby Glove box authographed

I tell you what Mr. CarrollShelby, post pictures of those two items (not photochopped ones like your SVT cert!) and maybe we'll start believing you. I'd even settle for pictures of one of the other 99 2004 Collector Edition 40th Anniversary Shelby Cobra's. How come no one else has one but you?

U.M.

Uncle Meat said:
Okay, the facts currently point to you owning a fake Shelby. I see you've taken a couple new pictures, but why haven't you taken a picture of the following two items you claim your Cobra has:

-Shelby logo and stainless plate number #
-Carroll Shelby Glove box authographed

I tell you what Mr. CarrollShelby, post pictures of those two items (not photochopped ones like your SVT cert!) and maybe we'll start believing you. I'd even settle for pictures of one of the other 99 2004 Collector Edition 40th Anniversary Shelby Cobra's. How come no one else has one but you?

U.M.

Well that's fine with me... I go outside take pic's and come back in half an hour to show you anyway! I don't think it's gone a change something, you don't want to retract your words and it's not two pictures who's gone a change that... Or maybe you have a soul? Mmmmmm, I don't think???

I promess to show some pic's of my car in April, because the car was in storage until the April 1st, I respect my words and do so... U.M. always said bad words about me and my car! I don't think he's gone a change is bad attitude arround me with a few pictures... The fact, he is maybe jealous, because he only have a SUPERCHARGED! :nonono:

:flag:

Attachments

• HPIM0414.JPG
    HPIM0414.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 277
  • HPIM0415.JPG
    HPIM0415.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 277
CarrollShelby said:
I promess to show some pic's of my car in April, because the car was in storage until the April 1st, I respect my words and do so... U.M. always said bad words about me and my car! I don't think he's gone a change is bad attitude arround me with a few pictures... The fact, he is maybe jealous, because he only have a SUPERCHARGED! :nonono:

:flag:

Okay, here's a pic of a genuine autograph from Carroll Shelby:
card.jpg

and yours:
attachment.php

I'll let the other forum members decide on whether they feel your photo and sig are legit. Remember that we haven't forgot about your attempt to photo-chop an actual SVT certificate and make it appear as if to support your '04 Carroll Shelby Limited Edition status. Some of us know that you are an artist by trade, right Mr. CarrollShelby? As for the Shelby ident-o-plate... do you think you could get any farther away before taking the picture? Sure makes it hard to read.
attachment.php

U.M.

DAMN!!!!! i used to sell used cars. i could have sold him a genuine 1967 GT 500 that we found behind the dealership in a barn in mint condition with only 2 miles on and they were driven by a little old lady to church and back. i could have gotten him a great deal on the car and a bridge in brooklyn. :banana: