Help find rims PLEASE

2003BlackStang

Nov 11, 2003
I am looking for a deepdish rim which is black with a polished lip. Ive seen the bullit replicas like that but I want something aftermarket and different. Anyone know were I can find a nice set of rims like this??

• Sponsors (?)

2003BlackStang said:
I am looking for a deepdish rim which is black with a polished lip. Ive seen the bullit replicas like that but I want something aftermarket and different. Anyone know were I can find a nice set of rims like this??

Just search man, there are tons of companies out there.

I have also been searching but I have not come up with much I think if you want to go that route your going to have to pay anywhere from 500 to 1000 dollars per wheel.......I don't know what your budget is but that is certainly out of my budget.......I know hre wheels makes some really nice wheels that are deep dish and can be ordered black powdercoated with a machined lip also fiske but like I said you are going to pay out the ass for it......other than that you are not going to be able to find much of anything over and 8" wide wheel in other words import wheels.......or you could just buy something silver and have them paint the inside for about 100dollars per wheel maybe cheaper.....this would probably be your best bet......Good luck and if you find anything let me know and I will do the same.....

Do you have a black car????

2003BlackStang said:
I have searched but all i find is stupid import rims like that

I kinda figured that's what you were gonna run into, but I didn't want to say that and look like an idiot if you found a bunch of decent rims. I've seen a lot of import rims that look like that, but only a few are done like that on domestics.