Thanks for that info, where did you get your blower and do you think I can safely have 350+ Whp and drive it daily?I’ve daily driven my vortech 2V for years. No reason to be scared of boost. Low boost, the solid 4.6L, and how relatively lightweight our cars are makes for a good mix. I have a V3 tuner kit and a SCT tuner.
Things to think about with a vortech:
1) intercooling (worth it to find a quality treadstone or mishimoto intercooler)
2) piping (worth it to get quality aluminum piping and get it welded)
3) large powerpipe (don’t skimp on the supercharger intake pipe, get a larger upgraded intake pipe and pull fender air, don’t pull under hood air either)
4) MAF- with above intercooler suggestion I’d go with a blow thru set up like a sct-2600 maf
5) fuel injectors (go with at least 42 lb injectors for stock fuel pressure, 47 lbs gives you a good buffer)
6) upgraded fuel pump (290lph+) or boost-a-pump.
7) air oil seperator for your PCV system
8) aftermarket front bumper support or custom cutting of your current front bumper support to fit a large 3 row intercooler.
9) sticky tires - upgrade to at least a 9” or 10.5” rim in the rear and high quality high performance / max performance tires to handle the power.
10) upgraded clutch - I love my dual disc