Hey whats up! More 2.3 power needed

Got my fuel parts!!! Went with a new set of 35lb injectors, and an adjustable fuel pressure regulator, figure id let the girlfriend have some fun and have her put it all together haha, i had some questions for you guys! What/were dose the hose coming from the lower intake barb go? And what is the fuel pressure regulator look alike on my fuel rail?

Also, how do i set up new fuel lines? Are these removable hoses? Or do i put a new one over them and hose clamp it?

Thanks guys!
The hose from the fitting off the lower intake goes to the factory metal coolant lines that run off your oil filter cooler. Those metal lines will have a nipple for the hose to attach.

This is your Kirban adjustable fuel pressure regulator........

IMG_20240331_205917208.jpg

To replace those fuel lines you'll need to remove the 2 spring lock connectors that hold them on. Go pick up this disconnect tool at Autozone........

The little plastic tool slides under the spring thats internal on the spring lock connectors. It expands the spring past the lip thats in there then the fuel line should just pop off. You'll have to try it a few times to get the hang of it but you'll get it. In the above pic you can just see the spring that wraps around inside the connector. The connector is on the fuel dampner which is that round disc looking thing right next to your pressure gauge.

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks! Ill go nab that tool and get to practicing, and my bad, i didnt mean the regulator, im trying to figure out what the other cannister is, the one with the fuel line coming from it, is it a return line check valve? Or what? Im stumped amd i want a new pretty one

Stupid me, i could just look up the part number... my bad XD