high dollar wheels

fiveoho

15 Year Member
Apr 28, 2005
TN
i have always wanted a staggered set of dished wheels for my car, Simmons in particular. I have searched and searched and could not find a company that listed the price of these wheels without calling. Naturally, im drawn to the expensive ones :rolleyes: . i knew better than to even call but i did anyway.

18" Simmons FR wheels

smidge over $3,200.00

17" HRE 545r wheels

$4,305.00

18" Forgeline WC3 wheels

$3,584.00

the more i look at them, the more i like the Forgeline's

i will never have a set of any of these but hey, a guy can dream can't he?

• Sponsors (?)

HRE all the way! I also love the 540R and 542R on a mustang. A guy in town has the 547R's on his '06 Z06 'vette, they look so damn sexy :drool:
Of course, hehe, these just happen to be the most expensive option, but whatever.

HRE all the way! I also love the 540R and 542R on a mustang. A guy in town has the 547R's on his '06 Z06 'vette, they look so damn sexy :drool:
Of course, hehe, these just happen to be the most expensive option, but whatever.

i believe i seen them on a fox in the showcase section of a older issur of 5.0.

VERY sweet

mine dont either now that i know how much they cost

There is hope.... once you get them moving and enough smoke around them, you really only need two good looking wheels. :rlaugh:

normal_abi.jpg

normal_abd.jpg

I would absolutely love a set of Fikse's. Also iForged Aeros are sick as hell.

Obviously the HRE and CCW wheels are awesome, but even if I had the money for a set, I wouldn't buy them...too much money for a set of wheels.

I have been liking the Ruff racing wheels lately, they are inexpensive and have the same look as the expensive wheels. My next set of wheels will be ROH Drift R's with a silver center and a polished lip...very nice lookin wheels and very affordable.

i was actually just about to say that my next set i think will be the ROH ZS wheels. 17x9.5 / 17x8.5

285/40 rear
255/40 front

nice wheels and arent crazy expensive.

wingless
roh zs's
285s / 255s
blackout delete
:)

I have been wanting Fikses forever. FM5s > every other wheel ever made. I'm pretty sure you can buy wheels from them 1 at a time or at least a pair. I'm going to find out for sure though because I want those wheels, but at $700 a pop or so, I can't afford them all at once.

You're really liking the multi-spoke?
huh.

I'd personally go with these:
View attachment 384071

The Veilside Andrew Evolution V Rims

http://www.hopupracing.com/veanevv.html

You may remember them from the ever popular '94 RX-7 from Tokyo Drift.

tokyo_drift.jpg

1394245526.jpg

1320086430.jpg

I don't care what anyone says.
That car is insanely gorgeous.
I want all new cars being made to look like that.

Hell, I'd almost buy an old RX-7 just to slap the $11,000 body kit and $4,000 rims on it.

:drool: