1/8 Mph - 80.51
1000' - 11.650
1/4 - 13.895
1/4 MPH - 100.64

:nice:

Now I just need a stall, some dradials and 4:10's

:D

• Sponsors (?)

Good seeing you guys at the track tonight. Sorry that I had to leave early. We went to dinner and had steaks at Houston's. Yum!

Not bad at all for Full interior, sub, amp, no weight removed, and horrible, hot, sticky air. With a nice DA, Stall, 4.10's and some tires, the car will run much quicker. Good job tonight!

You'll have to excuse my early exit as well. After my HORRIBLE first pass I got frustrated with the car and didn't feel like getting back in line. I switched tires and brought the girl out to dinner. I am going to stick with the eighth mile track until I can get the car to run satisfactory.

You happen to get some good pictures?

Pretty stout time considering the air you guys race in. You get that 60ft down and you will go faster. What a lot people don't relize is getting off the line is where most of your time comes from on motor cars. I win against a lot of boost cars up here because they have to play catch up on the big end because they can't get their 400 plus horsepower cars off the line. I think with the mods you are planing on doing and putting your car on a diet you could be a 12.9s in a sludgebox na 2v

Pretty stout time considering the air you guys race in. You get that 60ft down and you will go faster. What a lot people don't relize is getting off the line is where most of your time comes from on motor cars. I win against a lot of boost cars up here because they have to play catch up on the big end because they can't get their 400 plus horsepower cars off the line. I think with the mods you are planing on doing and putting your car on a diet you could be a 12.9s in a sludgebox na 2v

Thanks man!

12's are my goal, so hopefully I can get there, if not now, then in the winter :nice:

haha