holy crap magnacharer !!!!

06 roush

Jun 20, 2006
i just finshed up my car . i sent the exhaust manifold to jot hot and had them coated , installed ford racing chrome valve covers ,ss insert fuse box cover and strut cap hardware ,and last but not least polished magnacharger intercooled . man what a differance !!! the car has stock 3.55 rear and 1st & 2nd are pretty much useless . its a blast to drive . i am running the stock manacharger tune . will probably get it tuned later on but for now this is more than enough to get me in trouble :nice: . for you guys running the magna charger have you played with the wot air fuel mixture setting ? if so how do you have it set . just wondering where you think your getting the most power . and for all you stangers , what can i safely set the rev limiter at ? sorry dont know how to attach pics?
thanks shane

• Sponsors (?)

i wouldnt go any higher in the rpm range then you car goes stock. even after you have the tune. just because you will continue to make power higher in the rpm range, doesnt mean your internals will handle it.

i bumped it up to 6550 max rpm because even before the sc i was always hitting the rev limiter . it just kept pulling and didnt feel like i need to shift . now that i have bumped it up i only hit it twice so far . let me know what you think .