How much was it to have your car tinted??

• Sponsors (?)

For front and back, it is about $200 here.....and on the back window, there is a dot matrix thing on the top that should be blacked out: the tint doesn't adhere to it all too well. so maybe that adds a litte to the price.

Ok heres a question, does it still count under the "lifetime warranty" if it has been in mabye 6 months and there are a ton of scratchs in it that I know I didnt do.....mabye crappy tint....

100 bucks for me and it has been RE-done twice now and they are about to do it one more time... I guess thats what you get for going to somebody new in the business, but from what i hear they are finally got the art down to a science there... Hope so...
Its them who is out on the labor...

Well I had the front windshield tinted (I think its 50/50 or something like that), 5% on the rest and it cost me $260. The guy that did my 92 GT did a better job and I think the tint that he used was alot higher quality then what this guy used but he still did a good job. Here is a pic.

65058Adrenalin_5-27-04-med.jpg

sixty9boss302 said:
110, happy with the job. I have little air pockets around the dot matrix things. I never heard of a process that they black it out completely.
95cobrastang - How exactly is that taken car of?

I didn't see them do it, but it is just a black paint.....it looks like it was probably sprayed on. It seems like it is the same exact stuff as the dot matrix, just makes it solid. It looks really good! here's a few pics: