huge thanks to Bill@cjponyparts

srtthis

the guy doing it does every local racers rear end
15 Year Member
Jul 3, 2009
Maryland
been looking for this backet and the fitting(not shown) for a few weeks now and i got a email from steve@cjponyparts last week that they had got the part i needed out of the salvage yard and could come pick it up! went and picked it up yesterday and got it stripped down today,fitting is sitting in a cup of viniger to strip the rust but not mess up the threads like a sand blaster would! should have it back together tonight and on the car!

2010-12-29_08-46-04_479.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

They are a terrific outfit, and have really stood behind their sales with me. Right now, they are about the lowest cost for parts around. Kinda sucks for me as I keep wanting to buy more!

been looking for this backet and the fitting(not shown) for a few weeks now and i got a email from steve@cjponyparts last week that they had got the part i needed out of the salvage yard and could come pick it up! went and picked it up yesterday and got it stripped down today,fitting is sitting in a cup of viniger to strip the rust but not mess up the threads like a sand blaster would! should have it back together tonight and on the car!

2010-12-29_08-46-04_479.jpg

Just when I thought I had seen just about every part on a 5.0 Mustang, someone comes up with one I had not seen before!

What is it? The only thing I can come up with is the brake hose mount for the front brakes? :shrug:

Just when I thought I had seen just about every part on a 5.0 Mustang, someone comes up with one I had not seen before!

What is it?

You and me both.
Fortunately for me, i have a mustang only junkyard like 2 miles from my house here in NJ, so oddball stuff is easy to locate.

Where pray tell is this mustang only junk yard in nj?:shrug

Jackson.
Commadore blvd.
It's a tow company Hopson's.
I don't think they are one of those registered yards.
Almost all foxbodies there, i've known them for years.
You aren't going to go there and find mint condition performance parts, but they usually do have engines, trans and all the misc stuff.