HW is done. new little project.

• Sponsors (?)

Paint it black, tape off all the black and sand blast just where it has the writing, that way the whole letter in each word will glow with the light on, also you'll be able to see it pretty well in the daylight too.

795.0pacecar said:
Its going to go where in info center is on 79-86 stangs. He said that in the first post.

LOL even when you said it, it didn't make sense....but then Bad92GT said center console and i figured it out :lol:

Oh, and i'd definately use a more serious, less preschool looking font. Something more edgy like the 5.0 badge or the Mustang emblems are.

mob said:
lol yea i still dont get it, I guess I dont know what the 3eye interiors look like.

There was a kind of gauge cluster type of deal on the console that showed if doors were open and stuff like that....just about all of them suck now and actually sucked then and don't work now.

My car didn't come with a console though so i don't get to play with one :(

85_SS_302_Coupe said:
There was a kind of gauge cluster type of deal on the console that showed if doors were open and stuff like that....just about all of them suck now and actually sucked then and don't work now.

My car didn't come with a console though so i don't get to play with one :(

yeah.

im going to make a couple different ones to see what one i like the most with the font.

that's the only font i could find at 10pm though on labor day.

where would i get some font that looks like what ummm whoever did this radio delete plate?

The thing in front of the shifter for all you lame people who have never seen the interior of a 4 eye.

pict0119of0.jpg

Attachments

• pict0119of0.jpg
    pict0119of0.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 53
795.0pacecar said:
Paint it black, tape off all the black and sand blast just where it has the writing, that way the whole letter in each word will glow with the light on, also you'll be able to see it pretty well in the daylight too.

what do you mean? :shrug: like to make it rough to throw the light threw all the areas of the words?