HW is done. new little project.

• Sponsors (?)

25thmustang said:
Im at school too...

Only Im sitting in a dorm after my 3 hour Steel class. Yes 3 hours of learning all about steel, and how to use it in construction.

Enjoy High School, if you plan on higher education and plan to take a difficult major, your going to miss the easy homework, and short classes!

Also looks pretty good to me. I almost did something similar where my ash tray goes, but its an awkward little space, and hard to know which way to orient it!

I love college man. I'm at a community college though so I don't get drunk every weekend and screw every girl I see with a beer in her hand but the classes are fun to me. I'm doing machining. Well most classes. Blueprint reading and this middle school math I'm doing sucks. I'm glad I placed out of remedial math if the math I'm in now is this easy.

Bad92GT said:
your a freshman arentcha? heh..

mhm. btw anyone knoe of what i can run my power source off of?

and remember i do not like messing iwht elec but i will do it. :notnice:

what would be a good power source that wont just sit and drain my batter.

90_Red_LX said:
I love college man. I'm at a community college though so I don't get drunk every weekend and screw every girl I see with a beer in her hand but the classes are fun to me. I'm doing machining. Well most classes. Blueprint reading and this middle school math I'm doing sucks. I'm glad I placed out of remedial math if the math I'm in now is this easy.

Yeah I go to a regular college and live on campus. Its the opposite for me, class sucks (it didnt when it was all 100% major related) and the rest of campus life is fun! Looking back High School was much easier. It was like a vacation!

ryan218 said:
mhm. btw anyone knoe of what i can run my power source off of?

and remember i do not like messing iwht elec but i will do it. :notnice:

what would be a good power source that wont just sit and drain my batter.

There are all kinds of lights under the center consol, just tap into there. The wires are blue with a red stripe or red dashes.

i just got a rechargeable battery wired it up and then mounted a port to where i can charge it in about 5 mins, :nice: i will wire it in this weekend

i still need to let the paint dry on the face.

but i got the lights mounted and a switched mounted and it all wired up. here is how bright the lights are. i still need to angle them but i will do that after the face is on there.

:nice.

also this weekend. all my white is going black in the car along with the brown in the car. oh yeah. :nice.

i still need to get some new seats.

1983mustangblockoffplate009.jpg

View attachment 442370
View attachment 442372

Dude just tap into the stock wiring harness, that way you can control the brightness, they will come on with the rest or your gauge lights, and you wont have to constantly recharge a battery. I already told you the color of the wire you need to tap into, it is very easy to find, Im sure there are a couple lying under there unused as I type this. All you have to do it wire the blue with a red stripe wire to the power wire on your lights, then wire the ground to any ground wire or metal place on your car. Using a battery is half assing it.

795.0pacecar said:
Dude just tap into the stock wiring harness, that way you can control the brightness, they will come on with the rest or your gauge lights, and you wont have to constantly recharge a battery. I already told you the color of the wire you need to tap into, it is very easy to find, Im sure there are a couple lying under there unused as I type this. All you have to do it wire the blue with a red stripe wire to the power wire on your lights, then wire the ground to any ground wire or metal place on your car. Using a battery is half assing it.

if read all they way down i said i will do that this weekend. it was getting dark and i needed to get it all abck in the car. before my dad got home and i didnt have time to do it and i didnt have the keys with me. so i will do it this weekend so that i can test it as i go to make sure i dont mess it up.

me mesisng up electrical = :notnice:

795.0pacecar said:
Its going to go where in info center is on 79-86 stangs. He said that in the first post.

oh thats a good idea man... lol the only problem will be the left side of the panel will light up when your low on fuel, and the right side will light up when your out of washer fluid... :p

not being nit-picky, but i would have used a more up to date letter font. lol kinda looks like those stickers just came out of 1976... good idea though, i definetly want to see more pics... i was thinking of doing something similar

grey5.0beast said:
on your house?? damn pothead freshmen...:nonono:\

no its called mom and friend are starting there own business and they took what was there and left and there boss is pissed cuz he knows that as of September 21st he has no job AND business and he is just being a dick

O YEAH THEY ****ED UP THE MUSTANG BUMPER WHILE THEY WERE SEARCHING FOR STUFF IN THE GARAGE :mad:

AND THEY ****ED UP THE FACE PLATE I MADE SO I HAVE TO START ALL OVER crapola

AND THEY say there is no way the are going to pay for the damage.

and they are talking to every source we have saying that we are stealing parts and bla bla bla. they no its not ture but my mom and here partners are considering countersuing them

becasue guess what. what they came looking for we dont have. (big surprise) its siting in his warehouse.

all i know it that im pissed becasue that ****er shoved me out of the way becasue i told him that i don't min you going into our garage to look for what the warrant says but i would like you to wait till my dad gets here. she was about 8 streets up. guess what he did next. grabbed my should and shoved me to the side and then used a credit card to get in the locked door. WTF i had the key in my hand to let him in.

THEN THE BIGGEST MISTAKE THEY DID was they wanted to look at the big serve rack in the back of the 86 stang and i said hold on and they said what i said there is no way you are going to get the beside the stang without scratching it. he said yeah sure watch me. i grabbed the keys and said no wait. i got in the car put the keys in an pushed the clutch in and the i hear a weird sound i get out and there's a nice sized scratch on the rear bumper :mad: i get out and say now look what you did and guess what he says. o well ant my car. i wanted to ****in bad to knock his ass out.

all in all this days has sucked.

1983mustangblockoffplate019.jpg

chiped the lx wing!!! :mad: about 10 hours in the damn wing and not it needs redone

1983mustangblockoffplate015.jpg

1983mustangblockoffplate018.jpg

1983mustangblockoffplate014.jpg

sometime next week i will have the plate finsihed. i need more lexan and im sim going to get some diffrent type of font. this sucks

Attachments

• 1983mustangblockoffplate019.jpg
    1983mustangblockoffplate019.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 49
  • 1983mustangblockoffplate015.jpg
    1983mustangblockoffplate015.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 48
  • 1983mustangblockoffplate018.jpg
    1983mustangblockoffplate018.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 52
  • 1983mustangblockoffplate014.jpg
    1983mustangblockoffplate014.jpg