HW is done. new little project.

• Sponsors (?)

lol.. well ive had a few four eyes.. all GT's.. so I know plenty well where the info center and that damnd harness that about cuts your fingers everytime you have to unplug it or plug it up, is.. its a damn mean thing lol

ryan218 said:
795.0pacecar said:
all i want is a stang with a v8 and 5 speed. but thats not happening for a couple years :(

good luck with your dream. :nice:

Heh, that's all you want untill you get it for a few months....then it's heads/cam/intake, forced induction, hookers, drugs and guns. It's a downward spiril man....get out while you can! :rlaugh:

85_SS_302_Coupe said:
ryan218 said:
Heh, that's all you want untill you get it for a few months....then it's heads/cam/intake, forced induction, hookers, drugs and guns. It's a downward spiril man....get out while you can! :rlaugh:

ahhh i thinka 5.0 and a t5 will keep me happy for more then a couple months :lol: i think putting it in 4th and puting to to the floor it would have mor eget up and go them the v6 :nonono: lol. o well i get one sonner or later. then i will kick all your asses with my times :p

If you plan on taking out the info center, KEEP IT. Don't throw it away. It could be worth $$ in another 10 years.

And as for the avatar...hmmm...well....no....can't say that either....nope...

Damn - you're 14 years old. I gotta be careful what I say to you!

ryan218 said:
85_SS_302_Coupe said:
ahhh i thinka 5.0 and a t5 will keep me happy for more then a couple months :lol: i think putting it in 4th and puting to to the floor it would have mor eget up and go them the v6 :nonono: lol. o well i get one sonner or later. then i will kick all your asses with my times :p

no it wont. I've had my 302 notch for about 2 1/2 months now and I could prolly fall asleep driving it with what it has.

Yeah pacecars interior is sick looking and I knew exactly what he was talking bout lol. I don't know if this has been said,but I would just tape the letters off then paint around them, take of the tape and let the light shine through the letters so the words are illuminated, now that would be sick.