I did it(track times)!!!

1233at110.jpg


1231at111.jpg
[/QUOTE]


damn killer what susp. stuff do you have 1.6 is "KILLER".

nice 12.9 @107, whitedevil.
 
blksn955.o said:
1233at110.jpg


1231at111.jpg


damn killer what susp. stuff do you have 1.6 is "KILLER".


:OT:

My suspension consist of stock springs, shocks, and struts, stock sway bars which are ATTACHED, stock UCA's with stock ford replacement bushings, global west lower control arms with del-alum bushings, and global west subframe connectors. The 12.33 pass was made on my 315-35-17" nitto drag radials and the 12.31 was run on 4 yr old 26X10.5X16 ET streets.
 
WhiteDevil said:
No never got a chance to run it with the regular performer. I wish. I think im gonna try to lean it out a little with my remote optimizer, and maybe go out again this saturday.


Get yourself a set of 1.7 rockers man. I bet theres at least another 1-1.5mph in it with just rockers! Did you play with timing? I polayed around with the optimizer with my car and came home 3mph faster, but that isnt saying much because it was slower than it should have been the first 2 passes. Congrats on throwing an off the shelf combo together and running right with the afr/fti guys :) Rockers and longtubes should be your next mods!!

Mike