I finally Got One!! heres some pics

dlaul01

Apr 2, 2005
Ok i picked her up for 5800 practically a steal a gt converted to a cobra got a new motor in it with cobra intake and 70mm maf and bigger injectors... two down sides to the car one it has 2.73 gears two .... we can figure this one out when i start it the idle just starts and shuts off then i have to give it gas for awhile for it to idle then it drives fine but when you shut it off it keeps doing the same thing it idles real low the whole time tho any idea what it could be guys? And let me know what you think...

View attachment 466921

View attachment 466923

View attachment 466925 g[/url]
[/IMG]

2006_0527Image0002.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

looks nice :nice: i would also suggest checking the IAC. you could try unplugging it and turing the lil screw all the way in to see if that makes any difference. you might just need a new one. stock throttle body?

also if you wanted to make it a fobra get some cobra brakes, white face gauges and a cobra air bag :nice: those are the major things that set the cobra apart from the GT. also the 94/95 cobras had the same rear bumper as the V6

Thanks guys it would almost be a perfect steal if i new why when you start it up it does that i cleaned the iac sensor and the maf didnt work so ill have it checked out tomarrow and let you guys know what it is...

omarECD said:
switch back to the GT emblems...its still not a cobra
:Zip2:

I believe that the real problem starts when you start saying that it's a cobra when it really isn't. You probably would have lost all respect on here if you said it was a cobra and somebody would have called you out on it. It's ok to sport the badges, I like them better that the GT ones, just don't be a poser.:rlaugh:

Im not gonna say its a cobra when its not i said its a cobra clone im not a poser this is my 3rd mustang i owned i said what it was, a project a guy started turning a gt into a cobra and now im gonna finish it i have the cobra clutster and brakes i just need the airbag im not touching it until winter tho...

" your above statment says i said it was a cobra then the line under says i didnt say it was a cobra" make sense i never claimed my car was a cobra i claimed it was a gt with cobra modifications thank you and you zip it.

dlaul01 said:
Im not gonna say its a cobra when its not i said its a cobra clone im not a poser this is my 3rd mustang i owned i said what it was, a project a guy started turning a gt into a cobra and now im gonna finish it i have the cobra clutster and brakes i just need the airbag im not touching it until winter tho...

" your above statment says i said it was a cobra then the line under says i didnt say it was a cobra" make sense i never claimed my car was a cobra i claimed it was a gt with cobra modifications thank you and you zip it.

:lol: :rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh:

Calm down chief! I just reread my statement and it's right. Read it again. I said, that the problem begins when you start claimin you're a cobra when you're not, I never said you had said so. Read carefully before getting you panties in a bunch Nancy!:lol: