I get my car back tomorrow!

Spdfreak

Feb 21, 2006
First, my brother backed it into a brick mailbox. Then, my Shaker 500 crapped out.

After going to the dealer to have the headunit replaced, I then took it to the body shop.

HU replacement: $0
Body repair: $915 (paid by brother)
Getting my GT back: will be priceless.

(I've been driving a Kia Sedona minivan for over a week.:( )

• Sponsors (?)

First, my brother backed it into a brick mailbox. Then, my Shaker 500 crapped out.

After going to the dealer to have the headunit replaced, I then took it to the body shop.

HU replacement: $0
Body repair: $915 (paid by brother)
Getting my GT back: will be priceless.

(I've been driving a Kia Sedona minivan for over a week.:( )

Welcome back to being a man my friend

:rlaugh:

I drive a hyundai accent for my work vehicle... the stang is a rocket compared to that thing.

Congrats on getting your ride back.

Tell me about it, I have an f150 and I have udp, 4.10's, intake,exhaust and my stang feels like a chariot of the gods compared to that thing. So I could imagine what coming from one of those things must feel like

Ahhh.... it feels good to have a pair again!

My baby is once again cosmetically flawless. Now I'm just waiting for the new headunit, and she will be whole. And with my income tax money, I'm going to buy a new Zaino kit and some bolt-ons.

(Someone at work asked me if the van was "turning heads". I said "Yeah, two old ladies and one man.":( )

Ahhh.... it feels good to have a pair again!

My baby is once again cosmetically flawless. Now I'm just waiting for the new headunit, and she will be whole. And with my income tax money, I'm going to buy a new Zaino kit and some bolt-ons.

(Someone at work asked me if the van was "turning heads". I said "Yeah, two old ladies and one man.":( )

Yup, they are attention getters

The quest continues...

I get the new Shakerr 500 put in this afternoon, and I'm feeling great. I go out for dinner, reach down to change the station, and notice the freakin' backlights aren't working! So it's back to the dealer, where it takes at least 2 hours for them to get the stereo out, fix it, and put it back in. Also, this dealer doesn't offer a loaner, even for warranty work!!

AAAGGGHHH!!!