I LOVE MY NOTCH!

• Sponsors (?)

And GT verts are definatly the last....They're about as cool as brown 83 GLX verts lol.

Thats the biggest load of crap I've ever heard.

How could you even compare this

100_0369.jpg

With this????????????

83stangnewwheels005.jpg

Attachments

• 100_0369.jpg
    100_0369.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 83stangnewwheels005.jpg
    83stangnewwheels005.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 30
u guys are silly. Oh and frankenstang, you know im single 18 years old and live in phoenix right? now hook a brother up. Then when when i come over to dinner we can talk about mustangs!

Hand over the Notch and she's yours. :rlaugh:

Ah man, JK. :lol:

She's total ******** man. Gotta wait. :nice:

(OMG, she'd KILL me if she knew I posted her picture on here. hahaaaa)

Thats the biggest load of crap I've ever heard.

How could you even compare...bla bla...

It was a joke, you're more stuck up than a tampon. lol... I'm just not a fan of GT's, or verts, and GT verts just dont do anything for me... :shrug: cant help it. Is your car nice? yes....is it clean? yes.... do I like it? not overly, but it is a nice car.

Edit: I dont want members gettin pissy over my opinion, so to clarify...generally, I dont like verts. Generally, I dont like GT's, there are exceptions to each and there are definatly some stunning vehicles of both on this site alone. TunedIn, Mansonozz, Dman, OFCR MOE so on and so forth. Beast I'm just raggin' on ya dude, dont take it personally.

well you cant get mad at people for liking what they do ....everyone is going to like something different...i mean 4 eyed stangs sold and i think they are nasty but oviously others liked them or they wouldn't have sold....im not overly impressed with lx's because i hate the bumpers and i hate you can see the huge plastic tank cover hanging down and the sides look so bare like they are missing something...but some look nice lowered with some fatty slicks and whatnot can set them off...cant hate on peoples tastes. im not overly excited about hatchbacks i think of hatchback and i see like a honda crx...not a muscle/pony car but i can say i have seen some really nice ones.

Edit: I dont want members gettin pissy over my opinion, so to clarify...generally, I dont like verts. Generally, I dont like GT's, there are exceptions to each and there are definatly some stunning vehicles of both on this site alone. TunedIn, Mansonozz, Dman, OFCR MOE so on and so forth. Beast I'm just raggin' on ya dude, dont take it personally.

:Word: to that. I generally hate GT's and verts, but there are a few exceptions on this site like you said. A cobra grille and rear bumper make a GT a hell of a lot more likeable for me. A saleen front bumper is even better.

What?????:bs: My apologies but you have it all wrong!
Hatches > Notches > Convertibles
:)

:nice:

agreed: hatches>notches>turkey sammich> frankenstangs daughter>verts

:nice:

I didnt really used to like Notches. I figured trunks were for groceries. But after seeing a few select ones on here, i wouldnt be against buying one. Done right, they are definately menacing.