I LOVE MY NOTCH!

• Sponsors (?)

i love hatches gt or lx's but i do like the notches but recently i came across a pic in the nicest fox gallery page.it was a notch done up with cobra ground effects and a saleen wing and that car was awesome it just looked like a rocket .right now i have 2 gts and i wish i would have picked up a notch.i just don't like the plain jane look with the notches throw some saleen ground effects,or cobra ones and that really brings those cars out.now i have seen a gt rear skirt on a notch and that is hideous just don't look right.but they are all nice especially the verts for us family guys that just like to cruise .

Yeah, its LX for me or nothing. Thanks for the kind words coupe, I've sometimes wished I had a red coupe but if I had my choice it would be gray, and sometime in the future I plan on a small cowl, so it would appear our tastes are similar. :nice:

damn right!!!! actually bradscoupe always makes me drool.. lol.. the only reason i went red was because the car was origionally red. Im happy with it, but i love your color blue and gray. i dont think the car needs anything else but a small cowl hood really, im a big fan of the clean look, and now ive decided to keep the ponys and do some DR's im going to consentrate on making the interior sweet to match :nice:

bragging

im on here just to brag about my steal i got:D . i have a ssp notch i bought for $1500 cause it ran out of gas and the guy was pissed and sold it to me. its really nice im gonna have pics this afternoon 160speed (certified),all the badges, factory disk rear:nice: but dash has 1 million holes in it and there are these big sguare holes cut in the carpet and headliner:notnice:. but the body is real nice. oh yea i have 2 gt's so leave them alone:mad:

It was a joke, you're more stuck up than a tampon. lol... I'm just not a fan of GT's, or verts, and GT verts just dont do anything for me... :shrug: cant help it. Is your car nice? yes....is it clean? yes.... do I like it? not overly, but it is a nice car.

Edit: I dont want members gettin pissy over my opinion, so to clarify...generally, I dont like verts. Generally, I dont like GT's, there are exceptions to each and there are definatly some stunning vehicles of both on this site alone. TunedIn, Mansonozz, Dman, OFCR MOE so on and so forth. Beast I'm just raggin' on ya dude, dont take it personally.

I was just making a point lol I don't really care how you feel about my car. I like it...

Agreed with that statement, but in my book it does go like this, b/c I love notches too.

Notch>GT Vert>GT Hatch>LX Hatch>LX Vert( I really never like the look of these at all, an lx vert looks tooo naked)

When these cars were new, hardly anyone would look at a notch. They were the cheap cars, usually 2.3 autos w/hubcaps that your grandmother drove to church.

I've had four hatches: 1981, 1988, 1985, and (still own) an 1989. Loved 'em all. After looking at a lot of Foxes over the years, I got my first notch ('79) last spring. I'll never buy another hatch.

Nothing, but nothing, looks better than a clean notch. :hail2:

IMO I think notches are highly over rated, Ive had a notch an LX hatchback and now we have a vert and they all have their good qualities. I think the LX hatchback was the best because it was so versatile, hell you could fold down the back seat and load that puppy down if needed and it had alot more room for use as a stabbin cabin. If that car could talk to it's current owners it would have alot of stories to tell:D