I LOVE MY NOTCH!

• Sponsors (?)

Normally, I'm not one to push on lowering springs, but that notch has got some HUGE 4x4-style fenderwell gaps going on. :D

Nevertheless, you done good. I paid $500 more than that for my notch, and mine was a steamin' turd in primer, all jury-rigged together and half-stripped; a couple thousand dollars later, and I have a somewhat nicely-polished turd in my driveway, now. So, throw on some good springs, clean n' polish her a little, and love the hell outta that little beast. :)

Thats all there is to it! agreed amongst all fox owners?
.... agreed

dsc00233tw0.jpg

Attachments

• dsc00233tw0.jpg
    dsc00233tw0.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 44
Agreed...GT's rule all that is good and righteous :rlaugh: :SNSign:
rewheeled4.jpg

rewheeled3-1.jpg

sorry couldn't resist....:D

what the hell is on your rear bumper...tech...?:shrug: and why do gt owners always put cobra badges on them i never understood that..?
you car is very clean however and i like the color...:D im sporting it too

i just feel that lx's look so plain and bare no doubt that that cyplso green one with chrome ponies looks good but i just feel they are missing something

Attachments

• rewheeled4.jpg
    rewheeled4.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 55
  • rewheeled3-1.jpg
    rewheeled3-1.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 52
The rear bumper is a DECH motorsports bumper...a small canadian race company from a few yrs back. The cobra emblems are there because I wanted to copy the cobra R car a BIT....not an exact clone..but my interpretation of what the COBRA R SHOULD have been :) (with a weeee bit more power)....not to mention all canadian GT's were registered under the 'cobra' name in that period so I figure I'm safe....heheheh.