I sold my foxbody!Considering buying this SN95!

Smurfstang88

Nov 11, 2019
Virginia
Ok so I recently sold my foxbody since i got kinda bored of it always sitting, since its always too hot or cold for me to drive it lol no ac/ heat and went through some lengths to make it that way haha.

Anyways i found this very clean unmolested 94gt asking $10.5k 180k miles. Would like to know if anyone thinks its a good buy (yes i know it’s probably high since everything is right now) and any issues i should look for as im not super familiar with these years but am of course familiar with the motor. Heres some pics and tell me anything you see or what i should check before i buy! Thanks
Edit: these came with a t5 as far as I remember, Were they any better or different if so? I am familiar with the fact that they had a longer input shaft but cant remember what else.
Pics:

Attachments

• 7C188EF3-A598-48C9-BA3A-83956BE11DCD.png
    7C188EF3-A598-48C9-BA3A-83956BE11DCD.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 140
  • BCF078DC-9CC6-4DAC-A564-50E253CC2707.png
    BCF078DC-9CC6-4DAC-A564-50E253CC2707.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 118
  • BF4E4A54-2DFE-4363-B341-AE486A3855A0.png
    BF4E4A54-2DFE-4363-B341-AE486A3855A0.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 122
  • 36E5E96F-D097-4E8B-A2C0-51FB40A33228.png
    36E5E96F-D097-4E8B-A2C0-51FB40A33228.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 134
Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

I couldn't comment on the price, everything is overpriced right now or whenever you're shopping, but it's hard to find an unmolested, non hacked up, not a body work nightmare, been flipped too many times mustang these days.

Reactions: 1 user
I couldn't comment on the price, everything is overpriced right now or whenever you're shopping, but it's hard to find an unmolested, non hacked up, not a body work nightmare, been flipped too many times mustang these days.
Agreed, on all of that. Maybe if i can snag it for 9k because id like to not lose my a$$ if i decided to sell it in the future.. only thing im worried about is the high miles, seems even for 9k it would be high. A few years ago id say it’s probably a $6k car.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Not sure where you are located but I am pretty confident you could find a lower mileage one for the price. These cars are pretty bulletproof and this one looks well kept and stock for the mileage. Check for rust in strut towers and on the floor pans. While I do think you can find a lower mileage GT for that price, the red interior may be difficult to match.

Im snaggin it for 9.5k its been garaged. I personally feel like theres no reason it isnt a 10k car all day long. Ive been searching and none come close to this nice. I’ll update and put more pics after i pic it up, am on the way

Yah. Post up. Interesting car, and very nice one to make yours. Not enough SN's on here lately. How much did you get for your Foxbody, because we are all freinds here.

Just got home with it, its already turning some heads! Love it. I always loved foxbodys and still do, i do have some in the family still which is good. mine had sfc’s, tubular a arms, mm rear controlarms, lowered. Mostly everything i could do to make it ride better since i like driving and not drag racing,and in my opinion this one being stock except it has koni shocks, rides way better. Feels alot more stable at higher speeds and just feels better in the corners, im impressed. Kind of feel like these cars are a bit underrated! Anyways i owned my fox since 2018 so i got it for a better deal of course,and it was a shell with just a good motor, i made the interior near perfect, got a decent paint job, decent suspension as mentioned/brakes and sold for $9k! I thought i was asking a little to much since it needed a pro to fix the bodywork and paint, and a few other little things here and there like all of em do, but nonetheless had people fighting over my asking price and didnt even get negotiated.. i shoulda asked more i guess LOL..nonetheless i made a little money off it which was surprising for a foxbody. Also id like to say I believe the fit and finish, interior/exterior is pretty good on these sn95s especially this one:D and if you are thinking of getting one, if its nice, BUY IT. I always thought they were just ok and not the best looking but trust me if its super clean like they were from factory,and not a clapped out sh$t box like 90% you see, they are really pretty nice cars. Also this thing got no RUST, obviously or i wouldnt have purchased.. Ok thats enough for now, ill update with some pics tomorrow when theres light outside. And as always thank you guys for the responses and input!

Reactions: 2 users
Also a cool note, i am the third owner, the guy i just bought it from , got it from the original owner who had the car givin to him in highschool and he kept it for 20 years!! This guy had it for 8 years, and Only put 7k miles on it. Also got a bunch of receipts for maintenance parts such as starter, motor/ trans mount etc which is neat. Cant believe the original owner sold it, especially since it was even cleaner and worth less than it is now.. nonetheless very cool car to get my hands on!

• Winner
These rims are pacers for anyone wondering, I’ll get them polished up and new centercaps since they have surface rust on the caps, and will post some pics here soon! Also forgot to mention only “mods” done are flowmasters, and it had 3.55 gears put in it along with a ford performance mild cam put in from the dealer, all the stuff i like done while maintaining most of the originality, cool stuff especially when done by a good dealer a long time ago when those still existed:oops: haha.

Reactions: 1 users
I wouldn't say it's unmolested... it does have a steering wheel cover. :eek:

But seriously. Looks clean. SN's are definitely better built than Foxes ever were... not to knock the versatility of the Fox chassis.

Just throwing this out there

Attachments

• DE0AF53A-369E-4E9D-85E4-903E81BE5624.png
    DE0AF53A-369E-4E9D-85E4-903E81BE5624.png
    2 MB · Views: 99
  • 895C4DCB-121A-4700-B56A-F6981B90E989.png
    895C4DCB-121A-4700-B56A-F6981B90E989.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 87
  • 44B7CF30-347D-4CAD-8E9B-9BAD3F57ABDE.png
    44B7CF30-347D-4CAD-8E9B-9BAD3F57ABDE.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 98
Reactions: 2 users
I wouldn't say it's unmolested... it does have a steering wheel cover. :eek:

But seriously. Looks clean. SN's are definitely better built than Foxes ever were... not to knock the versatility of the Fox chassis.
RIGHT i hate the cover, but the red is gone on the top of the wheel and turned black, but i still would probably rather have it showing rather than using a cover, i always hated them.. probably the cover ruined it:/ or maybe just happens from age.. if anyone has any input on how to fix it back to original, maybe an upholsterer could re wrap it? Or possibly to dye it back?

Also agreed with you there, i wish they had build them better but then again what would every foxbody owner have to do if they were already good to go LOL. But seriously foxbodys are awesome and cant wait to build another someday.

I feel like this is a scam, after all it does say Albuquerque:lol: looks like a nice one tho but would have to be a crackhead to sell any cobra for that cheap
He originally wanted $10,500. Been for sale about a month. I thought about taking a look at it.