I'd just like to know..

• Sponsors (?)

I'm concerned about rust on my undercarriage. Is it a good idea to lather the entire underside of my vehicle in wheel bearing grease?

Actually, I'll just do it anyway and post up pictures after I'm done.

I remember when I first came here and scrolled around and saw you guys talking about this that thread was pure epicness pahahahahahaha

muffler_turbos.jpg

This is my secret. the guy I got it from said it was Guaranteed to make 1500 HP and promised it would work with my stock bottom end.

That blinker fluid does not work! I tried it and it caused an intermittent problem with the blinkers. I would push the turn signal lever up, or down and the light would go on for a split second, then off for a split second, then on, then off and it did this weather turning left OR right. I don't trust this site for information any more.........

Reactions: 2 users
So I just got the car back from the paint shop.
I'm pretty sure if I hit the clear coat with some wd40 before I hit the track ill pick up a full second in the quarter mile. Think I'm on to something?
image.jpg

Great question. Only if the stickers are directly related to engine performance. If the stickers are for suspension products, your cars handling will be greatly improved....and so on. The placement and quantity of the sticker(s) also plays a key role. When I was 17, I'm sure that my "comp cams" sticker netted me an easy 15hp at the wheels.
What if I use the Apple sticker? Does that mean my car will have a 4g tune :nice: