Roush I'm back with another Fox! Yeah

88-378

Member
Aug 10, 2007
14
2
16
Alpharetta, GA
Just bought 88-378 from a friend of Mark at Performance Autosport. It's the 88 vert on his site. A little more TLC and this car will be MINT!

Having the engine redone this winter by Proline Race Engines here in GA.

This will be my fourth Fox body and second vert. I plan to keep this one though. Could be worth something in 10-20 years!

Already added 3:73's, Upper/Lower Control Arms, Has new heater core ( thank God!) a tremec 3550, new clutch, subframes, new front lower control arms, shocks, spring isolators and caster camber plates, rear brakes, master cylinder.

One I get this engine out, i will detail the bay and underneath. Can't wait till it arrives. I'll post some better pics when it comes.
 
Alpharetta. You?

This is actually my first Saleen. I wanted to buy something that needed some TLC. Basically this is it and not much work to do except for the engine.

I have had an '87 GT, '92 LX Vert and a 'LX Hatch.

I would love to buy an SSC and a '69 Mach one day.
 
Welcome to the world of Saleen Owners - white is always nice.

88-378%201%20500.jpg
 
Alpharetta. You?

This is actually my first Saleen. I wanted to buy something that needed some TLC. Basically this is it and not much work to do except for the engine.

I have had an '87 GT, '92 LX Vert and a 'LX Hatch.

I would love to buy an SSC and a '69 Mach one day.

I am in Cumming on Lake Lanier about 15 min north of you.
 
Good to see some owners close by! Maybe we can get togehter for a cruise night! My wife and kids are really excited that it's a convertible and are ready to cruise!

Trucking company will call me today to arrange pickup. Should be here in a few days. I have FRPP Headers, Magnaflow Catted Hi flow h pipe and new 02 sensors waiting along with my timing light and a few other goodies! Can't wait!