Intro/Has anyone seen this Cobra in LA?

Booya

Jul 10, 2004
San Diego County
Hey all - I'm new to stangnet and just bought my 4th stang, a 2001 Cobra. I bought it from a used car dealer in LA. The car is modified but I'm not sure what all has been done to it, so I'd like to track down its previous owner. Carfax says it spent the first 3 years of its life in Beverly Hills, one owner. If you're from LA, would you please check out the pics from my sig link and see if you recognize the car? Its a black Cobra without a rear wing.

Also, I now live in north San Diego County and would like to hook up for cruises etc. Let me know, bros...

• Sponsors (?)

As you can see from my sig, I was able to track down the original owner and get a list of mods. I also learned that the engine was replaced at 16k miles because of a "knocking sound" that the dealer coudn't correct. So the new engine only has 14k miles on it.

Hey Chris,
bring that thing down to Qualcom tomorrow night and hook up with us. You'll meet some real nice Ford guy's.
Look for the two easyups and the Stangs.
Also, check out the thred about the fun run on Aug 7th.

L8 MUSL said:
Where in North county are you?
I'll be leaving Carlsbad around 4:30-4:45 if you want to tag along.

I get off work at 5 (off Palomar Airport Road in Carlsbad) and will head straight to the Q from there. Call my cel 887-3744 around 5 if you want to cruise down there together. See you then.

Wow, I work at two properties. One is on Owens and the other on Faraday, I'm sure we've passed each other a few times.
I plan on being half way down there by 5, but I'll give you a call so that you can find us. :nice:

Bill.

1990StangLX said:
both actually. a group of us will be racing but after we get a few runs in we'll just hang out, bbq, watch more racing and talk about mustangs and stuff.

Man that was a cool scene at the Q. I think I parked next to your car tonight but didn't get a chance to meet you guys. I wanted to run my car tonight but I was wearing shorts and didn't know that you had to be wearing jeans and have a helmet. I'll get a helmet and see you there next time.

Booya said:
Man that was a cool scene at the Q. I think I parked next to your car tonight but didn't get a chance to meet you guys. I wanted to run my car tonight but I was wearing shorts and didn't know that you had to be wearing jeans and have a helmet. I'll get a helmet and see you there next time.

Chris, I'm sorry I didn't call you! That was lame of me, I just spaced it.
Was that you that got up to the burn out box and then got turnned away because of the shorts? because I heard the guy talking about that over the P.A.

Man, the traffic on the way down there shure sucked! otherwise it was a real good time.
you need to try to make it to our gig on the 7th.