Is Delta Current Control Still Open/available?

spepple89

Jul 27, 2017
Is DCC still open? I had sent a email prolly a week ago with no response...I did place an order anyhow a few days ago. Has anyone ordered in the recent past and received their controller?

• Sponsors (?)

When did prolly replace probably? :shrug:

Edit...Just checked....Prolly replaced the real word the same day they dropped the "z" off of Lay.

or was it the other day when they decided that il needed to be removed from literate?

Last edited:
why anyone continues to do business with Brian is beyond me. His customer service is non existent and you have to weeks to hear back from him and to finally get the product. I've used a FAL 33054 for years on cars with no problem and I get it in less than a week, plus the customer service at FAL is outstanding.

Also Derale now has the same technology as DCC in their controllers.

Reactions: 1 user
I've seen online of a lot of failures with the Derale stuff. I'm just looking for some positive and useful information. If I'm going to spend good money on a controller...I don't want it to be DOA or go bad within a few months...because that's just not acceptable.

First off...don't like my grammar....**** off, I really don't care what anyone thinks. Secondly I didn't ask for negativity towards anyone. Third of all I've seen online of a lot of failures with the Derale stuff. I'm just looking for some positive and useful information. If I'm going to spend good money on a controller...I don't want it to be DOA or go bad within a few months...because that's just not acceptable.

popcorn.gif

"Prolly", usually spelled with only one "l", is a redneck term which originated in the Missouri Ozarks. I learned that fact from John Ross, reading his infamous book "Unintended Consequences".

Now, WTH, please, are these controllers y'all are talkin' about? Controllin' electronic transmissions? Sorry for being so ignorant, but......imp

"Prolly", usually spelled with only one "l", is a redneck term which originated in the Missouri Ozarks. I learned that fact from John Ross, reading his infamous book "Unintended Consequences".

Now, WTH, please, are these controllers y'all are talkin' about? Controllin' electronic transmissions? Sorry for being so ignorant, but......peanutbutterjellytime
Peebejay with strawberry or grape jelly? We're talking about electric fan controllers. DCC is notorious about not communicating, having long lead times, but makes a great e-fan controller.

I agree with Mike. If someone cannot return an email to answer a question, I will not give them my business. Ed Curtis about lost my business over the same issue, and I will probably use someone else next time because of that. Not that either is hurting for business, because they both produce good results.

As far a Derale goes, I bought one of their cheaper AutoZone units and burned it up, but it was not rated for what I was trying to do. I think the pwm unit they are referring to is not the cheap one everyone has problems with.

Joe

Reactions: 1 user