Is every body using a stock crossmember?

• Sponsors (?)

One of the street racing shows had a Mustang with a tubular K member. It landed hard after lifting the wheels far in the air and probably scaring the young driver. The front end spread out like it was doing the splits. A buddy with a frame shop somehow brought it back. I do not think the weight savings were worth it.
We have smacked down with the race cars from riding the bumper and not bent anything . I drive my upr k member on NYC Roads with no issue as well .

all over EBay...

62F186ED-F267-460B-980B-C7E9DFE1C007.png
LOL. my google skills must suck.... I had NOTHING come up when I looked..... Thanks

One of the street racing shows had a Mustang with a tubular K member. It landed hard after lifting the wheels far in the air and probably scaring the young driver. The front end spread out like it was doing the splits. A buddy with a frame shop somehow brought it back. I do not think the weight savings were worth it.
If you slam anything down hard enough it’ll screw things up, not necessarily the k members fault.

Once you go tubular k member you’ll never want to mess with a stock one ever again.

Reactions: 1 user