JUST BEAT AN 04 COMP. ORANGE COBRA

0LASERGT1

Can I get a new CT? Something besides BANNED
Feb 25, 2003
Missouri
Man, it was one hell of a race, and I don't know how I did it. I had a rolling start, the cobra didn't. I was moving, the cobra wasn't, but man, I whopped his ass so bad I sent him back to tomorrow. Idiot still had the window sticker in the car........and some bastid came out and tried to get me to trade him or some bullcrap like that, but I stood my ground because my car is rock solid and FAST as hell. There wasnt anyone really driving the cobra, and it was still kinda parked on the lot of the Ford dealer, but damnit, i whopped him. I will gloat forever.

• Sponsors (?)

stangGT97 said:
:lol: thats hilarious. did you put on your hazards when you won?

Is that what that means, with the hazards? I tore ass up the freeway onramp the other day, and when I got comfortable in the fast lane, this Talon with a fart cannon on it blew by me and turned his hazards on for a second. I didn't get it at all...

Shiroelex said:
Is that what that means, with the hazards? I tore ass up the freeway onramp the other day, and when I got comfortable in the fast lane, this Talon with a fart cannon on it blew by me and turned his hazards on for a second. I didn't get it at all...

haha yeah thats what that means... the guy in the Talon apparently thought you were racing him? I hate those cars... every time I see one, its got a fart cannon and its blowing huge clouds of smoke out the tailpipe.

0LASERGT1 said:
Man, it was one hell of a race, and I don't know how I did it. I had a rolling start, the cobra didn't. I was moving, the cobra wasn't, but man, I whopped his ass so bad I sent him back to tomorrow. Idiot still had the window sticker in the car........and some bastid came out and tried to get me to trade him or some bullcrap like that, but I stood my ground because my car is rock solid and FAST as hell. There wasnt anyone really driving the cobra, and it was still kinda parked on the lot of the Ford dealer, but damnit, i whopped him. I will gloat forever.
:lol:

if you ever get the chance to run a real douche bag ricer at the track, and you know you're gonna beat them.....this is pretty gay, but its a taste of their own F'k-tardness......turn your hazards on at the tree just to piss them off.

*i have never done this, mostly bc ricers with V-Tak are faster than me. Plus its gay.

helty said:
if you ever get the chance to run a real douche bag ricer at the track, and you know you're gonna beat them.....this is pretty gay, but its a taste of their own F'k-tardness......turn your hazards on at the tree just to piss them off.

*i have never done this, mostly bc ricers with V-Tak are faster than me. Plus its gay.

I've seen that done before... nothing screams "I'm better than you and I know it" louder than doing that hahah

thats awesome, i'll have to do that next time at the track ahhh haa haa.
On to more serious matters.....Did you really see a CompOrange cobra at a dealership? I didn't even know they made them in that color

nwapache said:
thats awesome, i'll have to do that next time at the track ahhh haa haa.
On to more serious matters.....Did you really see a CompOrange cobra at a dealership? I didn't even know they made them in that color
they did, like 232 of them or something. they used comp orange throughout the whole Mustang model range, from V6 to le Kewbra.

so that would be rarer than the mystichrome?

Yes it is.

2004 COBRA PRODUCTION NUMBERS
Coupe: Black 820; White 316; Yellow 299; Orange 281; T.Red 477; Red.F 509; Silver M. 551; Mystichrome 515. TOTAL COUPE: 3,768. Convertible: Black 392; White 128; Yellow 167; Orange 72; T.Red 167; Red.F 209; Silver M. 266; Mystichrome 495. TOTAL CONVERTIBLE: 1,896