kenne bell dyno numbers

jj89fox

Jan 7, 2010

Attachments

• 2010-04-28 17.45.53.jpg
    2010-04-28 17.45.53.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 128
  • Sponsors (?)

I went back and looked and he removed the dyno sheet but comments in the thread said "300rwhp" so it must of been in the 300-310 range.

Guess all the people who said he would pick up power with a tune were for sure idiots.:lol:

I don't get it... dyno shows 359 at the wheels. Looks like a 59 RWHP gain then? :shrug:

or was that sarcasm?

I went back and looked and he removed the dyno sheet but comments in the thread said "300rwhp" so it must of been in the 300-310 range.

Guess all the people who said he would pick up power with a tune were for sure idiots.:lol:

yea i thought it was 310, guess we were wrong after all.

those are some pretty respectable numbers for a stock motor though

I would think so.

To further stir the pot, I'd like to see what his A/F numbers are now. Wasn't that the argument last time?

I think it was more a miscommunication than an actual argument. Someone said something about AFR not exactly right (didn't explain well) and many others jumped on the superiority bandwagon to beat him down. I think that's the thread you're talking about. lol

I have stock E7 heads & cam, 70mm throttle body, mac headers, no cats, no air pump, 2 1/2 flow masters, 42lbs injectors, 76mm maf that is maxed out ,cold air kit, 255 fuel pump, 3.55 gears 2.2L kenne bell with the air 2 air setup making 10psi :nice:

I wondered if this was the same car. Nice numbers! :nice:

In his original thread, the A/F was above 14 getting as high as 16 under load. Mass confusion followed...lean is mean statements...etc.

OP, no changes other than a tune? Same pulley setup? Change anything in the fuel system? Once again, great numbers!!