Lightning blower on a 4.6

stang9gt said:
I had one of those M112 blowers that I wanted to put on my 96...None of the companies out there that make eaton kits would sell me just the intake...They said I had to buy the whole kit....

Does anyone know for SURE how the M112 fits on the M90 styled intakes (for those who have picked one up already)? If it is possible after all, it'd be a nice available upgrade/replacement...

• Sponsors (?)

FastRedPonyCar said:
So what kinda obstacles are stopping people from putting the blowzilla on stangs? All petty differences like intake direction and height aside, are the lightning blowers different in how many liters they are or what?
I am doing a 4.6 to 5.4 engine swap now , there are a number of things that need to be changed . You will need to swap the oil pan as the 5.4 is to deep to clear your k member , also bend the baffel in side the pan as the 5.4 rods go deeper in the oil pan . There are a number of wiring issues also . Also you are going to have some exhaust issues . The intakes are different from a F150 and a E150 the E150 is a shorter intake and its plastic , I am thinking I will buy a spare and see if I can shorten the runners to solve the height problem . I am sure I will find other problems as I get closer to finished . This is not a just drop it in job .
HELLCAT