Looking for ported stock heads, intake and stock cam dynos

• Sponsors (?)

25thmustang said:
I have unported E7TEs with GT-40 (1.84/1.54) valves, stock cam, and a Cobra intake. Car made...

272 rwhp
316 rwtq

Ran 12.567 @ 105.84 with a 1.691 60' at Etown, all stock suspension!

Whaaaa...
Man, that is a lot better than mine! What kind of exhaust did you use on that dyno run? What tb, and what do you do to tune it? I must know all your secrets! ok... maybe a bit to far. But that is impressive.
I bet 90Notch would love numbers like that!

Ok here goes...

The heads I listed, with the valves, Cobra intake, 65mm TB, 75mm MAF, Mac CAI, 1.7 rockers, pulleys, Mac Long Tubes, Mac Prochamber, Mac catback, AFPR, fuel pump.

At the time the car had the old bottem end in it which Im sure was loose, and made this power. It ran 12.63 @ 106.4 at the track. Then something happened where the motor made a LOT of noise, so we bought a 1995 shortblock, bolted it in, didnt dyno it or tune it and ran 12.56 @ 105.8. I know there was more mph as when we added a little FP it gained almost a mph, but I havent had time to tune it yet! Might try some 24 lb inj. and a 73 C&L to see if it cant go 12.4s... afterall Im not much for dyno numbers, just track times!

I don't have any dyno numbers, and I am running a Edelbrock Perfromer intake, which is mild but far from stock and I run whats in my sig. The 1/4th would be nice to run but it is so far and a buddy of mine broke his rear there and his tow bill was around $175, scary. My engine has failed the leakdown test and still manages 8.4's at 85mph. I plan on rebuilding it with a little more stoke this winter. I hope 45 more cubes combined with the other 302 cubes all being used would do!!! Maby if I wasn't on 17 inch rims that would help more.

25th: Are you still planning on porting the heads? I will probally send my heads to get the larger valves put in if I can afford it. We just keep on pollishing these terds, and wow do they shine!

tjm73 said:
Hey tmoss, that link in your signiture tried to install something on my PC and when I stopped it, it closed every single MS Explorer window I had open. Just an FYI.

That's a first. Had guys tell me about the pop-ups, but that is part of the game on free hosting sites.

Edit: Didn't do it to me when I just wnet there....

Stock heads ported (stock vlv no vlv job)
stock intake (upper opening opened to match EGR / lower ported to stock gaskets & head)
stock cam dot to dot
stock MAF
65mm TB & 67EGR
stock rotating assembly (cleaned, home hone & re ring)
19lb inj
1 5/8" FMS shorties
2 1/2" OR H
2 1/2" Summit cat back

#'s are pretty much what I expected, what do you think they should have been?