Looks like Im gonna have two babies now...

Mystery, you sound like a woman. Don't listen to him Tejeda. Only an idiot would tell their spouse/girlfriend that they're cheating. We make mistakes and that's that. Not everything has to be punished, especially this. Imagine losing your kid and future wife for a stupid mistake you made. It's not worth it. Just think about it when you're thinking of doing it again.

• Sponsors (?)

Thnx Vert. It really has helped me and well i really dont want to lose her. I made alot of mistakes and i do think about what i have done. I know that i dont have to think about doing it again because i wont. Its going to be hard. But i will try to change my mistakes.....

95Vert said:
Mystery, you sound like a woman. Don't listen to him Tejeda. Only an idiot would tell their spouse/girlfriend that they're cheating. We make mistakes and that's that. Not everything has to be punished, especially this. Imagine losing your kid and future wife for a stupid mistake you made. It's not worth it. Just think about it when you're thinking of doing it again.

:nonono: How would you feel if your g/f or wife was cheating on you? Wouldn't you want to know, instead of finding out the hard way when she comes home and gives you one of those gifts that keeps on giving from her one/many other partners?

88Stang331 said:
:nonono: How would you feel if your g/f or wife was cheating on you? Wouldn't you want to know, instead of finding out the hard way when she comes home and gives you one of those gifts that keeps on giving from her one/many other partners?
I was gonna say about tht same thing. I guess its ok for their girls to cheat on them too :shrug:

The thought of not being able to be with any other girls did cross my mind, but I got that **** out of my head real fast. No one deserves to be cheated on. This is my girlfriend and this is my baby and I will never disrespect that. One night of fun will never replace countless years of love and happiness. I am ready to make that commitment to her and my child for the rest of my life.

m_t If you were a real man you would tell your gf your cheating on her. If you dont want to be with her then end it and pay your child support. If you do love her, confess and get your act together. Everyone has their problems but life is all about compromise. You cant always have what you want but both of you need to work together to resove your issues. Good luck man

And I agree with Mystery... people who cheat piss me off. They're like those nasty ass stray dogs that try to get in your yard at night to jump hump your dog

How in the world are you going to tell your g/f that you're cheating? If you really want to get your act together, just do it and forget about confessing. "ojos que no ven, corazon que no siente", you can take the time to translate it if you want. Why in the world would you confess. Nothing good can come from it. Remember, she's your girlfriend not WIFE, VERY Different. Now that you know that you do want to be with her, just forget about the other girl and be true to this one. I'm married with 2 kids and love my wife, BUT I WILL NEVER tell her that I cheated on her when we were boyfriend/girlfriend. It's just not worth it.
DON'T BE AN IDIOT AND CONFESS LIKE THESE GUYS ARE TELLING YOU, NOTHING GOOD WILL COME. IF SHE DOESN'T LEAVE YOU, SHE WILL HAVE A HARD TIME TRUSTING YOU WHENEVER YOU GO ANYWHERE AND THAT CAN ONLY LEAD TO TROUBLE.

fgtmustang95 how can you know if you are ready to commit to this girl of yours? I am very confused. I want to say i will stay but then i want fun. Are you truly in love with your girlfriend?Do you and your girl have problems? Well i hope that everything goes well with you and your girl and your baby. I never wanted to cheat on her but it was curiousity.

We've been together for two years now and I wouldnt trade her for anything in the world. Having this baby just made my love for her stronger. Yeah we have problems but we always talk and work them out. If your having problems with your girl then you guys need to talk them out. The worst thing you can do is stay silent. If you do end up staying with your girl, the guilt of cheating will be right there to haunt you, especially when you tell her you love her. Whatever you decide to do bro, just think it through and make sure its what you feel is right. Just something to think about though, what if you do tell her you cheated, and then she tells you she also has something to confess?

It goes alot further than child support. You will be miserable (especially later on) if you can't be a part of you child's life. And even WORSE, that child needs you ..... his/her life can be totally changed without you in their life.

I can see both sides of the story. If you tell her you're cheating on her, you may not have a chance EVER again and may not be a part of their lives. On the other hand (not telling her), you may live with a feeling of guilt .... and in the case that she DOES find out (the hard way), you're stuck again. I would have to say that it really depends on the kind of person she is.

Scenario: You tell her what you've done, that you've changed into a different person, you're sorry, and you'll never do it again.

Only you know her. Would she freak out on you and say thats it? Or would she possibly understand and trust you? It would take a really strong (or dumb, no offense) person to do the latter. But hopefully she would (for the child's sake). If you think she WOULD freak out and say no more ..... I would just make sure the other girl is ditched FOR GOOD, never think about it again .... pretend it didn't happen & hope for the best. Oh, and think with the right head from there on. What you did was wrong (I'm sure you know that, though) & hopefully you learned from that.

fgtmustang95, if i was to confess to her and she was to tell me that she has something to confess too i really dont know what i would do i would be mad. But then i couldnt be if i was doing the same. What if you told your girl you cheated on her and she tells you the same thing what do you think you will do? In fact have you even cheated on this girl? I am having major problems with my girl. I havent been with someone else since she told me she was pregnant. But the guilt is still there i look at her and i want to tell her but i cant. And your right the guilt is there when i tell her that i love her.
SeventyMach1.... I know that if i was to tell her that i was being unfaithful she will never want to see me again. She will not let me be a part of my childs life. I do want to be a part of my childs life i want to be there when he/she grows up. Yes i did learn that what i was doing was wrong and trust me i hane that in my mind 24/7.

fgtmustang95. Wow man how can you do it for so long without cheating on her. I know i did wrong. :( I sit there next to her and i think of the bad things i have done and i cant imagine how it will hurt her. The other guys say that i shouldnt tell her because she will leave me and will not let me be a part of my childs life. That is what i am scared of.

Well, it took alot of guts to confess to something like that. I admire you for that. If you love her like you say you do, your going to have to fight to earn her trust back. If you want to be with her that bad dont give up, dont let her go and make it your second mistake. Just remember, love conquers all. Best of luck to you bro.

fgtmustang95 Thanks but i told her everything and she says that she never wants to see me again. So i guess they were right i shouldnt of told her. Would you have told your girlfriend? I mean you say you havent cheated on her but if you had would you tell her? Now i am not sure that i am going to be able to see my baby. Like i said i do love her and i do want to be with her. At the beginning i did get frighten that i was going to be with just her. Now i dont know how im going to win her back. What do you think is best?

Well, you need to be persistant. Make sure she KNOWS you'll never do it again (but make sure YOU know that first). You have to get her trust back. It may take lots of talking .... which will be hard to even initiate at first. I hope everything goes well for you and that you'll have a happy family in the long run.

Thnx SeventyMach1. Its going to take a long time for her to trust me again. And i will be there doing my best to show her that i am willing to be there. With her and no one else. I know that i want to make things work out. I will do my best on gaining her trust.
Thanks

JAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJA

I TOLD YOU YOU IDIOT. don't mean to be an ass, but you deserve it for telling her. I hope she never takes you back. How could you do such a stupid thing? A couple of guys here admire you for that, but what would you rather have? Someone who you will probably never meet admire you, or lose your kid and girlfriend.