LX 5.0 Console w/ cupholder

• Sponsors (?)

looks FANTASTIC! if you have any "in progress" pics of how you did it, i'd love to see it.

another thing i'd like to add to my car is a map light like the one is a lexus LX470. there is two orange little lights on the overhead console that shine directly on the center section. they are very dim but provide just the right amount of light at night time so you can see what you need to, but do not interfere at all with night time driving.

consolej.jpg

I ended up selling Console #1 because I could not refuse the price, LOL! Anyways #2 is going in my Car, I should have taken Pics from the start but did not think of it till today. I still need to fill some pits in, paint it to match, and get a leather boot for the handbrake. I will try and take pics from here on out, you can see it is a perfect fit, I may also add a 12V Power outlet so I can still plug stuff in.

fitc.jpg

Here is a Pic of the underside, if you look close enough you should be able to see the Fiberglass Mat, I like the Mat because of the tight weave. Even though no one will ever see the underside I painted it to match, lol.

glassy.jpg

Sorry I wasnt able to post anything sooner but was trying to buy a house and the paint was on back order. Anyways it is painted to match, all I need now is a Leather Handbrake Boot and a 12V Outlet and it will be ready to go in the car!

painted.jpg