mac lt headers mate up with bbk x pipe?!?

• Sponsors (?)

I'm pretty sure they're both ball and socket type connectors. But, you don't want a bbk xpipe. It sounds like utter ass. You might as well record a fat man ripping it and burning it on a cd. It might be hard to match the revs though.

buy a vrs, or dr gas. vrs is fairly cheap, and sounds great depending on what catback you have. Same goes for dr. gas but it's more expensive, and needs to be welded.

Mac doesn't have the best rep for quality. The ceramic coating (if you got them, and you should) could flake off, and the flanged may warp making them hard to bolt down flat to your block.

I don't have Mac headers, but many people have complained about their quality for headers. Their Prochamber is awesome, but headers seem like a hit or miss type of deal.

If both are a ball and socket type of connector, I don't see why they won't fit. Make sure the collector on the Mac is the same size as the xpipe. It should be 2.5" although there are 3" collectors as well.

most longtubes should be really close to each other.

if the length is different, you can adjust the catback. at least that's how it is for my car. there's a slipfit pipe that can adjust to fit your midpipe.

since you're not getting ceramic coated headers, you may get a CEL. since the o2 sensors are further away than they were stock, they won't get as hot or get a delayed reading or something.

do a quick search for "longtubes cel" and you'll find all you need to know.

I didn't get ceramic coated headers either, but I used about 4 light layers of VHT hi temp ceramic paint. its rated at 1500* which seems to be holding up very well so far. its cheap insurance.