Machined 03 Termi wheels?WTF

Stray152

Mar 5, 2009
First off forgive my noobness i guess, but i have looked everywhere for a set and cant find just regular machined ones. I Hate chrome, and my cars orange so only Silver and Machined looks right on it.

I probably have to buy stock ones used huh... Whats the stock width then?
Or does anyone know where i can find silver 'S' Styles for less than Replica Wheels.com since they want over 1K just for the rims...? As much as i like my stockers i need wider rims i think if im going to put money into tires...

Thanks for any advice, opinion, etc.

• Sponsors (?)

Oh sorry guys i shouldve specified, i'd already found the DD's .... Not a fan, and i found those other ones but they only seem to come in 9's...

Its okay, i guess the 10.5's just dont exist, its cool. You can delete this post if you'd like i shouldnt have asked something so vague and dumb

geez at those prices ur better off buying used, i picked up a set of 4 stock cobras 17x9 no road rash at all with eagle f1's in front at about 70% tread and nt555r's in the rear with about 50% tread for $350 bucks and i gave the guy $20 to deliver them to me cause he lived like an hour away lol, these of coarse are my track wheels tho, im sure u can find some cheap without tires so u can put new street tires on it