Medusa Megasquirt.... help lol

yeah on his the white wire should be the analog input.

well then he has it wired up backwards.. so ive got him now switching those wires around.. putting the white wire to the O2 output on the DB9 options port connector ontop of the meagsquirt.. should he just leave the blue wire unhooked and taped off.. cause i have no idea where the serial wire would go.. LOL i dont have a AEM

• Sponsors (?)

looks like there may be an issue with the MAT sensor wiring or possibly a backfire in the intake, notice in the log the MAT sensor registers a high MAT temp for a few seconds.
The PWM duty upon cranking is too low, the idle spark correction looks too aggressive for the cam. The PWM duty% goes to near 100% to keep the car idling at 825ish.
Just a few things that jump out at me.

last one long one changed tuned died changed lol restored changed and last few was running decent its really hot out
[/QUOTE
looks like there may be an issue with the MAT sensor wiring or possibly a backfire in the intake, notice in the log the MAT sensor registers a high MAT temp for a few seconds.
The PWM duty upon cranking is too low, the idle spark correction looks too aggressive for the cam. The PWM duty% goes to near 100% to keep the car idling at 825ish.
Just a few things that jump out at me.
meow what would be causing that spike.?? the afrs are dead on .. could it just be a lil cough maybe since everythings still new.. just breakin in sorta thing? also he had to open his throttle body screw since we adjusted his low idle.. apparently at 825 and a 30% pwm idle valve the car would stall out from not enough air supply.. so he backed it off abit maybe abit to far .. he needs a initial values table built for a auto car too.. hes using a slighty modified version of mine.. also his idle advance was for me to get it decently stable enough to figure out what she wanted for fuel... we had the wrong injector setttings in there lol 95lbs so ves were 93 lol changed that and i belive were at 13.8 at 54 or 56 ve.. The idle adavnce we can always back down try alittle less aggressive curve. see what happens i guess

Last edited:
how is it coming along? you should probably be close to a point where a tuning class would get you where you are doing it all by yourself. When i have a chance i will look at the datalog and tell you what i think.

Reactions: 1 users
how is it coming along? you should probably be close to a point where a tuning class would get you where you are doing it all by yourself. When i have a chance i will look at the datalog and tell you what i think.

well so far the cars idling and running fine.. starts up good.. holds a steady idle.. but i did dumb down his idle advance curve alot. since his cars auto it dont need that aggressive of a curve.. also i added a :poo:ton fuel to his loaded part of his VE table.. car was abit lean he was sayin,, but not by much.. target 15.0- actual afr 15.8.. so its in range.. but now his idle valve is acting funny.. fully open on start up until you burp the gas and it plains out to where it should be 34.4% then slowly climbs wide open to 98%... no idea whats causing that.. it was working perfectly before.

i did an auto tune last night was a quick little ride... i have to figure out my alt issue,,, always chasing something.... seems phat at idle n looks like 15.1 on cruise ...but im sure auto tune sees that lol

Attachments

• wilkys night ride from jims.zip
    419.8 KB · Views: 82
im just chasing a bunch of dumb issues,,,, ill deff need some advanced tuning when i get into boost,,, may take some time to chase charge issue,,,, thnx for the feedback